The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i like how the police do anything to stop you

i shot it out with them for a few minutes then during the high speed chase on the freeway somehow one cop jumped in front of me and reversed while the second cop behind me went forward and stopped my car from moving out of place:wow:

still got out and smoked them but good work ethic from them :ehh:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
fukk these meth heads :banderas:

x8ze.jpg

i3v9.jpg

gx6c.jpg

d16b.jpg

Went RAW in her only a minute ago, now she well done :datazz:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
You gotta be a cold snake ass nikka if you

final mission spoilers ahead
if you pick anything other than C, I can see a point for A, but B, nah, shouldn't have even been included in the game as choice, makes no damn sense, I got no respect for anyone who picks that option. C is clearly the way to go, also there's no way to play with the character that you kill after that mission.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
You gotta be a cold snake ass nikka if you

final mission spoilers ahead
if you pick anything other than C, I can see a point for A, but B, nah, shouldn't have even been included in the game as choice, makes no damn sense, I got no respect for anyone who picks that option. C is clearly the way to go, also there's no way to play with the character that you kill after that mission.
I picked B AND I tried to save the prick and he just went ahead and killed his self. I felt like the worst person in the world :sadcam:

Kuuuuush

Riiiiiiiiight
Daps
So I'm playing as Michael, laying low just exploring in Sandy Shores when I see Trevor walk by. Now this is my first time seeing another one of the characters in a non mission so I'm like :ohhh: lemme see what he's up to. So Trevor's walking and I'm like lemme follow him, see where he goes and maybe run up behind him and knock his ass out if I get bored along the way. T's like quit following me Mike and I'm like yeah whatever what is he gonna do about it, treating him like any other of the game's citizens. Then out of nowhere Trevor turns to face me, says 'that's it' and headbutts me right in the dome with that one hitter quitter and wastes me before I even knew what was going on :lupe: