The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
taking a departure from main story doing racing missions and exploring the mountain areas and seeing random shyt, you could spend hours just on the random events alone.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
:what: u still got more than 2 times what you've already done left. and all those side missions.
the side missions are trash bro
Wade is okay, but to be honest, none of the 3 characters are strong enough for their own story.
I think Franklin is. Especially since hes starting from the bottom and young. But at the same time Franklin is like CJ lite

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
the side missions are trash bro

I think Franklin is. Especially since hes starting from the bottom and young. But at the same time Franklin is like CJ lite

Yep, Franklin is basically a less interesting version of CJ. If CJ had Lamar as a friend in San Andreas :lawd:

6god

PM for details!
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The main Story ends when the game is about 65-68% completed.
the rest are side missions and such.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I'm having fun right now trying to evade the cops on 4 stars, I died within 5 mins :to: though the dogs had me shook :whoa:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Let's be real, the story is just an appetizer for the online like COD or Battlefield. The difference is that there was alot of thought and effort put into the story and gave you a nice introduction to the city, cars, weapons etc. and you just aren't dropped into a multiplayer experience just running around getting gunned up and clapped quick.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
:krs: :krs: :krs: :krs: i just saw bigfoot!

if you do the mission where your looking for the oneal brothers and your using the thermal scope with micheal just aim all the way to the right and down. you can see his outline and then he disappears.

Last edited: