The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
I learned my lesson in RDR for these special encounters. Had this black broad call on me for help but I pulled out my shotty to make sure I wasn't running into an ambush. When she saw it she was like "Oh shyt it's a bust he's got a gun!" and ran away. :pachaha:

I forgot all about that happening in rdr.. and :ohhh: I had that happen before but I didnt hear what the woman said before she ran.. i just thought the gun scared her.. damn nikkas wanna stick me for my paper

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
On another note, I do wish they gave you the option of still using Franklin old house in the hood.

Because After you move out, there's really no reason to use that entire section of the map anymore.

:dahell: The strip club, ammunition with the shooting range, the tow truck company, and his garage still over there.

Anyway brehs pay attention to your shares on the stock market. shyt fluctuates like crazy

After I did the first assassination for Lester I followed his advice and invested in the rival pharmaceutical company. That bytch had an 8k profit of my original investment within a min. I switch off to trevor and fukk around with him for a day or two trying to capture bounties all on top of mount chiledad. I switch back to Franklin thinking that stock value increased ten fold but the shyt dropped to fukking O% gain and I wound up basically making back only what I invested in :snoop:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
Wtf I just checked my progress and im 39% done.. they need to make this longer.. I don't wanna finish