The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Goddamn at the Lost tho. Especially how trevor bytched out Johnny like that. He ethered the fukk out of that whole gang. Trevor's missions are the hardest btw. SMH@that meth mission at that farm. Them dudes blast your ass in two seconds. Had to do it like 20 times

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
What yall shooting range scores looking like?

I'm ranked 41 Globally with the AP Pistol on Challenge 3. :flabbynsick:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Goddamn at the Lost tho. Especially how trevor bytched out Johnny like that. He ethered the fukk out of that whole gang. Trevor's missions are the hardest btw. SMH@that meth mission at that farm. Them dudes blast your ass in two seconds. Had to do it like 20 times
Drove the truck right up to the front door, got up in the house and merked, EVERYBODY! Light work.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Man should I buy this game or not cuz I been hearing a lot of mixed reviews
Depends what you are expecting
Hard af too lose the cops on this game :wtf:
Its actually easier than ever. If no cops are in the area, just get out the car and hop some fences, its just liek real life. they'll lose you
Imagine seeing CJ get that work :sadcam:
:to:

nikka DON'T EVEN PLAY :damn:

If somehow we find out CJ went out on some tragedy, I don't know how personal I'd take it :to:

It was tragic enough seeing Ballers run Grove St. I can't take a CJ sad story :wow:
Sweet probably on suicide watch seeing this shyt :wow:
Alien shyt corny brehs :camby:
Co sizzle
Just ignore this troll. I can't wait till they bring back negs. I don't post near as much anymore because we don't have negs.

nikka who gives a fucc who is you :what:

@yo moms is one of the goats u irish fakkit :pacspit:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
That nikka is corny as fukk. Slobber mouth fat tongue ass nikka. I'm glad a dude like MWN is around for my black video game yourtube viewpoints. He also has a funny ass podcast too
Ol Sylvester sufferin suckatash ass nikka. Beggin to be acknowledged.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
How do we pick which cars keep spawning in front of franklins house? I wanna keep a bike so every time I go to the safe house it's there no matter what