The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Ultimate Warrior

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
before the game dropped i saw a gif on here of the tennis guy smashing Michaels wife.. did anyone actually see that in the game?
***snorts 38seconds**

I didnt actually see it but when you first start off as franklin you will see some shyt goin on in the kitchen. With that being said this game needs some Tela on it, he has a couple of songs Michael needs to let soak in his mentals.

and simply for the strip club,

Because Peach is :noah::noah:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Alien shyt corny brehs :camby:

1840920-UWPU4IV.png

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
did all this work to get Franklin this old school car (Declasse Tornado) and bring it to a place and customize it, etc. and come to find out I can't have it look brand new. all the dirt and spots and what not on the car are there for good, like a part of the skin. what's the point of that?
:stopitslime:

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
did all this work to get Franklin this old school car (Declasse Tornado) and bring it to a place and customize it, etc. and come to find out I can't have it look brand new. all the dirt and spots and what not on the car are there for good, like a part of the skin. what's the point of that?
:stopitslime:
Take that shyt to a car wash

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yo I :salute: the nikkas who got past the first shootout at them bikers with Trevors first mission in one go. I swear I could just put it on traditional aim but I don't fukks with training wheels man. i done died like 50 times already. I just need to get that aiming down pat..

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Hard8 mad as fukk

niggles flamed on him for saying he was unhappy with GTAV's framerates

That nikka is corny as fukk. Slobber mouth fat tongue ass nikka. I'm glad a dude like MWN is around for my black video game yourtube viewpoints. He also has a funny ass podcast too