The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

SHAQAVELLI

We Are Penn State
Daps
Reppin
PA
Having Trevor and Franklin do missions together is :blessed:

When Trevor's riding with me, I feel an extra level of protection and invincibility :obama:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
if its a car you can ditch, better ditch it and start hoping over backyards

i mean i've only gotten 3 stars at the most..but i've found it quite easy...i just drive fast for a while, then drive into the nearest alley..and go into stealth mode and hide behind someshyt or hop in another whip and drive slow.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Those Ballas are ride or die for their hood. I was running from the cops and I ended up there on accident. Next thing I know they were blasting at these boys and actually winning. :ohhh: So the next time I took the cops to my hood but them nikkas don't wanna help, half run and the other half get gunned up clapped quick. Not even enough time for me to get away. :snoop:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
i mean i've only gotten 3 stars at the most..but i've found it quite easy...i just drive fast for a while, then drive into the nearest alley..and go into stealth mode and hide behind someshyt or hop in another whip and drive slow.

Do the police recognise you if you've hopped into another car?

Daps
Rockstar did a fukking shytTY job of making it to where you dont accidentally skip cutscenes

God fukking dammit