The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
okay this i fruit app thing, i open it and i do is hit next and scroll through pictures. How do you get it to work?

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
got through my first heist, went in smart. came out with over 4 milli in jewels :smugdraper: plus nobody died.
Afterwards as franklin I was so hyped i started making it rain in the strip club and was able to smash my first stripper :banderas:

6god

PM for details!
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Started From the bottom..
0_0.jpg

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Do cougars appear out of nowhere on you like in Red Dead Redemption? I don't want to be in the mountains, and I get attacked randomly.
yeah man. I was up in the mountains when I heard that all too familiar roar of a cougar. After playing red dead, it literally sent chills down my spine. :merchant: But as soon as i saw it, i brought up the shotty and laid its ass to sleep :birdman:
this aint the 1800s no more

yo moms

drunk
Daps
yeah man. I was up in the mountains when I heard that all too familiar roar of a cougar. After playing red dead, it literally sent chills down my spine. :merchant: But as soon as i saw it, i brought up the shotty and laid its ass to sleep :birdman:

i emptied a whole clip into a mountain lion when it rushed me. :smugdraper:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

Yo, I feel this.. shyt used to scare the shyt outta me in Red Dead. Had me not even wanting to go out at nite :merchant:

:laff:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
got through my first heist, went in smart. came out with over 4 milli in jewels :smugdraper: plus nobody died.
Afterwards as franklin I was so hyped i started making it rain in the strip club and was able to smash my first stripper :banderas:
I did it the same but hired the cheap gun. He wiped out on his bike as soon as he left the bank. I think Frank grabbed his bag though.