The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I completed 1 mission and right now this game is doing nothing for me, the dialogue is just corny then you have "Lamar..." Really Rockstar, every negative stereotype of a young black male this character is carrying.

Don't understand the hype this generates, its the same old formula, it's nothing new.

:camby:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Dont hop in a car if the police just shot some nigas up. They will put 2 stars on you immediately, lay down spike strips out of nowhere, and hunt you down. I turned around and buss the grenade launcher at a cluster of them and started runnin, shyt jumped up to 4 stars. By the time i starteed bussin at the chopper, i was taken down. Almost got away. That dragnet was too powerful :wow:

Ultimate Warrior

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dont hop in a car if the police just shot some nigas up. They will put 2 stars on you immediately, lay down spike strips out of nowhere, and hunt you down. I turned around and buss the grenade launcher at a cluster of them and started runnin, shyt jumped up to 4 stars. By the time i starteed bussin at the chopper, i was taken down. Almost got away. That dragnet was too powerful :wow:

***Snorts 38 seconds***

I did that shyt, hit the spike strips, rode on rims, until I got to the train tracks, and was in the wind.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Gotdamn, that one mission where you switch to Franlin, to see him and Chop tailing the O'Neil bros for Trevor.

Gotdamn, this muthafukkin game. This might not be just the GOAT game, but the best cinematic experience in game form.

YOU SWITCH TO FRANKLIN TO SEE WHAT IT DO IN THE HOOD, AND HE OUT THERE LOOKIN AFTER HIS NEW CAC FRIEND, TAILING OTHER CACS :damn:

This crew of three shyttin on any collabo crew ever seen in gaming history :wow:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Headed to bed brehs
Prolly wont play much tomorrow.

Mama I made it! :pachaha:Y'all nikkas dont know nothing out that $100 hair cut....that $800 peacoat and $600 pants.
0_0.jpg