The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Who said anything about buying it fakkot?
I wouldn't spend a dime on this, you're easily impressed.
Carry on though you sensitive females.

Always got to be that one nikka....

ol "I ain't have fun so you can't either" ass nikka.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
man i don't want this shyt to end man :ohlawd:

i just finished handling biz with Trevor now i gotta go to flight school :lupe:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just made money in the stock market tho,

gonna switch back to Franklin and try to get that nikka outta his fukking aunts house :snoop:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Brehs I was in my safe house after a mission then I hear a loud explosion :wtf: I go outside and hear firetrucks then see a helicopter that crashed into a building :wow:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Maaaaann, they won't sel Franklin suits in this store :dry:

I found this store with some cheap suits (under $100), and they look nice. I bought a few like 5 with Trevor.....I jut went in there with Franklin to look for him a suit( a brotha needs a suit sometimes too), and they wouldnt even give me the option to look at them. :laugh: And the clerk was acting like she had a attitude....she didnt have one with Trevor. The 'cism :wow: They won't even let me look at the dress shoes

It's the Binco Clothing off Vespucci Canal.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Maaaaann, they won't sel Franklin suits in this store :dry:

I found this store with some cheap suits (under $100), and they look nice. I bought a few like 5 with Trevor.....I jut went in there with Franklin to look for him a suit( a brotha needs a suit sometimes too), and they wouldnt even give me the option to look at them. :laugh: And the clerk was acting like she had a attitude....she didnt have one with Trevor. The 'cism :wow:

It's the Binco Clothing off Vespucci Canal.

You gotta go to the rich clothing store in beverly hills. They have at least 15 suits for him

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I thought if you customize a car at "Los Santos Customs" (any car) and you leave it anywhere besides a safehouse garage, they send you a notification saying it's been impounded and you can pay a fee to get it outta lockup.

yea that's how it supposed to work

i just fully suped up a jeep... took it on a mission where i had to get on another bike... after the mission, no jeep.. never got an impound notice.. it's not in any garage...

does this happen with cars you buy off the phone too? or is there no way to truly own a car forever unless you keep sticking it in the garage each time?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got stuck up by three mexicans on my way to a mission. I see this lady waving her arms and she telling me someone getting beat up so I follow her around the back of a house and BAM; three mexican nikkas come out with guns pointed at me and tell me to give them my money. Michael said he ain't got none and these nikkas tell me I'm about to die and they really started shooting me. I killed two with the quick aim but he last ese shot me. :wow: If I had bullet time I think I would've had them.