The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I swear I'm gonna kill this fukking family :beli:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Brehs. That shyt where Trevor comes up to Franklin's aunt's house n he's all hyped to go gang bang with them :dead:

This shyt is ridiculous. Trevor is fukkin crazy brehs. I don't know what to expect from dude. I didn't expect him to run up n jus kick it like that

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Brehs. That shyt where Trevor comes up to Franklin's aunt's house n he's all hyped to go gang bang with them :dead:

This shyt is ridiculous. Trevor is fukkin crazy brehs. I don't know what to expect from dude. I didn't expect him to run up n jus kick it like that
White dudes that roll with real nikkas.

You don't wanna know what they had to do to get that respect :wow:

Daps

"what's this 'thing'? I like things!!"

:dead:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Man I'm so PISSED right now.

I FINALLY got an armored truck, I killed the two armed dudes in the truck, then I got in the truck and ran away from the cops for like 10 mins. Finally I got clear and went to a garage thinking I could park it in there and bust it open for the money. I get ou the truck, open the garage door, it takes me in the garage, loading screen.....I go back out and the truck is GONE.

:beli: :to:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
PRESS X TO SEE WHAT THE RED BUTTON DOES

:laff:

My nikkas, I ain't felt this good jammin any game since San Andreas :whew:

THANK YOU, BASED ROCKSTAR :damn:

Daps
Man I'm so PISSED right now.

I FINALLY got an armored truck, I killed the two armed dudes in the truck, then I got in the truck and ran away from the cops for like 10 mins. Finally I got clear and went to a garage thinking I could park it in there and bust it open for the money. I get ou the truck, open the garage door, it takes me in the garage, loading screen.....I go back out and the truck is GONE.

:beli: :to:
SAME shyt HAPPENED TO ME IN MY BRAND NEW PIMPED OUT INFERNUS

DROPPED HUNNA THOU ON THAT shyt

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
One thing I can't stand about micheals story line so far is how his family actin like he's the problem. his wife cheats his daughter a lil slore and his son a fukkin loser.. they acting like he the problem...