The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Don't be mad at me cuz your muscle...now shaddup, you lil nikkas dont even know that BCF and CC aint even
beefing yet....yet

I'll never forget how you nikkas were so mad:umad:

fukking a$$hole. nikkas was right in the middle of games and we got kicked with "the coli league is no longer active" I'm going to make your life hell on GTA. I'm blowing up you car wherever you park. I'm having lil chief keef nikkas at every ATM u hit like :birdman: I will give money to your own ppl to pop you as soon as your crew hit a lick:ufdup:

jmspro

Banned
Daps
More content & missions, yeah. You're fooling yourself if you think they're going to create a whole new city from the ground up as an add on
naw man, there is an interview where they said they were expanding. Liberty City is already laid out so they said that wouldn't be a problem to add on. I can't remember where I read it at but they said Los Santos was just the starting city. There will be more over time.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
naw man, there is an interview where they said they were expanding. Liberty City is already laid out so they said that wouldn't be a problem to add on. I can't remember where I read it at but they said Los Santos was just the starting city. There will be more over time.
I've read about everything & don't remember any of that, it's amazing news if true though. Just wanna see a link

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Here's the article about expanding online

http://www.oxm.co.uk/60520/gta-onli...r-will-add-new-locations-including-old-stuff/

"We're just going to add on new things to it, new places all the time. We've set this up so there are no limitations," he said. "The only limitation is the size of the disc and how much memory we've got. We could, if we wanted, simulate the entire world, different countries, whatever. Whether we do that or not... But we've got a bunch of old stuff that we're toying with using."

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I just went up to gamestop and nikkas up in there tryna not to piss themselves excited, either :ohlawd:

YO, that white breh was tellin me that XboxOne is gonna be $100 annually for online, with a 2-year contract :dwillhuh:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
fukking @sshole. nikkas was right in the middle of games and we got kicked with "the coli league is no longer active" I'm going to make your life hell on GTA. I'm blowing up you car wherever you park. I'm having lil chief keef nikkas at every ATM u hit like :birdman: I will give money to your own ppl to pop you as soon as your crew hit a lick:ufdup:
Ight muscle..have fun shining @thaKEAF's shoes.
Second string in the Coli Crew... you still in there correct? Quiet down and give me my money!
Only a don gets kick up money dumb ass:russ:...someones never watched goodfellas.:troll: