The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Muscle sit down and make sure 5% of whatever you make goes up to the don @thaKEAF

ole 5 on the depth chart but actin like a player ass nikka
:camby: how you gonna be the MVP of the second string? ole third fiddle ass nicca dont get dumped across the border with them cartelians cuh. your history pretty much ensures you'll be stamped out by the end of fall. get yah weight up, get yah heart right cuh

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
C/S, TBOGT should have been the main story, fukk Niko's bullshyt "Oh woe is life" ass nikka. Come to America and get yours. fukk outta here with that self torment.

That nikka Luis, dude was about that life, on his shyt, and was able to stay G while being the right hand man of a sweet nikka.

TLATD was aight, definitely better than Niko's shyt :ehh:
Yeah it improved on the structure of the game, I liked the mission format in TBOGT

I never played lost and dammed though

this
mission :banderas:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
:camby: how you gonna be the MVP of the second string? ole third fiddle ass nicca dont get dumped across the border with them cartelians cuh. your history pretty much ensures you'll be stamped out by the end of fall. get yah weight up, get yah heart right cuh
Ayo muscle sit down and hope you get promoted to the 4th string one day:lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
any word on DLC yet?
ejbu9v.gif

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
actually they will add more in GTA ONLINE. they've said as much themselves.i told yall that a few pages ago.
actually they will add more in GTA ONLINE. they've said as much themselves.i told yall that a few pages ago.
More content & missions, yeah. You're fooling yourself if you think they're going to create a whole new city from the ground up as an add on

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
nikka your "crew" is a faction workin for scraps. even if you are "higher ranked" that mean if you get stamped out, nikkas movin up? :usure: fukka weakass BCF.....

@thaKEAF shed some light on this please, cuz i anit takin nary order from Shugg Loss...

You got a problem, you come to me, Shugg is lower ranked than me so "if you can quote the rules, you can damn sure follow them"

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More content & missions, yeah. You're fooling yourself if you think they're going to create a whole new city from the ground up as an add on
actually i'm not fooling myself. they said it out of their own mouths. GTA ONLINE was created to constantly expand. not just missions and new cars, clothes. but to expand as in PHYSICAL SIZE. they hinted at the fact they have the tech do pull it off. with their new engine. i said this a few pages ago. i think rockstar has some kind of engine that can IMPORT shapefiles or the same files that are used for digital maps(google maps, map quest, etc) they get that stuff from the people who make thomas guides. remember the US and other countries has been mapped for years and continues to be mapped. Google with street view can make it much much easier for an artist to actually draw what they see right there vs having to fly to the place or get pics from the place.

what i'm saying is this. if they can import those files into that new engine. that means the engine will create the basic map structure for them. it may take awhile. but it will do a lot of the work on its on. then the artists go in and touch it up to make it look like it does in the game. they already have pictures and the map files for San fierro and Los ventura. they already have the map files, pictures for Miami, New york and even LONDON.

again it wont happen over night. but they want GTA online to continue on. they more or less want it to be like something every gamer has always asked for in any game. why make me by a new disc, when you can just update it and have me kick in some doe for the update.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:manny: im good, come oct ima let the guns do the talkin :ufdup:
you just diggin a deeper hole for you and the rest of them bums. sucka :pacspit:
ay, yall remember about 20 pages or so ago i said it would be perfect if you couldnt see other online users. so people could get ran up on. well there's a way that will be possible. i would've told you as coli fam. but since you over here poppin off at the mouth. i'll let you find out the hard way. when my gta character slides up beside you
omar_shotgun_2_7690.jpg