The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
THIS MAP IS fukkING HUGE!! :damn:

CybzA1r.gif
This shyt is mind-blowing:wow:

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
them bumcf chumps are offbrand. shugg claims he's a boss in The Coli crew but i didnt think we was on that splinter shyt
Don't be mad at me cuz your muscle...now shaddup, you lil nikkas dont even know that BCF and CC aint even
beefing yet....yet

I'm confused. Are these BCF nikkas a coli crew or some offshoot nikkas? And who would join that nikka shugs crew anyway? He will boot dudes left and right. Ill never forget when that nikka shut down the whole 2k association from being butthurt
I'll never forget how you nikkas were so mad:umad:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Don't be mad at me cuz your muscle...now shaddup, you lil nikkas dont even know that BCF and CC aint even
beefing yet....yet

you're set fake phony & falsifyin' breh. i see any bum eqpt lame in the screets they gettin they muffin cap peeled back *clicka clack* cuh :birdman: bumcf can have the scraps

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
you're set fake phony & falsifyin' breh. i see any bum eqpt lame in the screets they gettin they muffin cap peeled back *clicka clack* cuh :birdman: bumcf can have the scraps
Muscle sit down and make sure 5% of whatever you make goes up to the don @thaKEAF

ole 5 on the depth chart but actin like a player ass nikka

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
chances of walking into gamestop next tuesday and them having a copy for sale no problem?