The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
It'll be like Christmas in September :blessed:
ILC303-1.gif

You Are Goddamn Right. :myman:

I think I'm going to sit at a Restaurant with The Collector's Edition at my Side like it's my bytch, order a Steak, :eat: and go Home with a Full Stomach to :eat: and :win: some more. Hell, I might even have a Drink or 2 before I put that Disc Of Piff in my Console.:ohlawd: The 17th can't get here any Faster.:noah:

Might Not Even Drive Home.... :beli:
tumblr_mkif8rwnBd1r91o35o5_500.gif

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
i think rockstar did with L.A. Noire :whew:
I think LA Noire was like 50 mil, and Sony put up a lot of it. Part of the reason Sony got Agent as an exclusive. Since that's never coming out I think is the reason they're doing all the promotion with Sony on gtav and rumored exclusive future content.

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
We need to all upload pics of the game in our possesion. It'll be sort of a farewell to this barren era.

This right here

GTA V will be the perfect farewell to this gen and lead into the next gen when my Launch PS4 arrives from Amazon in November

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I think LA Noire was like 50 mil, and Sony put up a lot of it. Part of the reason Sony got Agent as an exclusive. Since that's never coming out I think is the reason they're doing all the promotion with Sony on gtav and rumored exclusive future content.

What the fukk is up with that Agent game? That shyt has been in development since 08

SwagmundFreud

Superstar
Daps
i can get the collectors edition for 25 bucks cheaper, do you think it still worth it?

125 bucks for one game plus the extra shyt....but it is gta though:ohhh:

6god

PM for details!
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
It's about to go down. Follow me on Instagram @sobesoles we giving away a free copy
either give me the free copy,or have me out in these streets doing something:demonic:
which would you rather have on your conscience