The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
It took you this long to realize that?

Big budget + A development team who CARES = classic game

This just further proves why call of duty ain't shyt. They're good games but they DON'T IMPROVE ANYTHING. The last 4-5 games have used the same engine. They have the highest selling shooter series of all time, imagine if they actually put time into those games :wow:

I knew they put a lot of money into this, but 265 million? When's the last time a developer put this much into a game?

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
i expected the budget for gtav would be big. not that much but then again all that music licencing and other shyt aint cheap.

GTA is the biggest sure thing in entertainment. Rockstar can throw as much money they can at GTA and know they'll be able to make it back.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I knew they put a lot of money into this, but 265 million? When's the last time a developer put this much into a game?
I mean yeah it's a big amount but its not that surprising, like I said earlier rockstar always pushes the envelope.

They're swimming in cash from having nothing but successful blockbuster titles this gen, they pretty much had a blank check for GTA V budget and they chose to do the most with it

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I seen the TV ad today while waiting in a store. I was like :ehh: on the outside but on the inside I was like
iEP77GwhdXtbv.gif