The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
aeba2d8c16fa11e39de622000ae90e7b_7.jpg

f9d993a216e111e3918122000a9f4d8a_7.jpg

52402e2216db11e3b41022000a9f1899_7.jpg

:noah:

If only the disk were shipped with them :noah:
-DMP-
:usure: Since when has Rockstar used that logo on the back

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
I think he's talking about the rockstargames logo in the middle. I don't remember ever seeing it before.

Yeah, I was thinking maybe the US copies would be different?
It looks similar to the logo they used on one of their previous games.
images

I'm thinking the logo may be for Grand Theft Auto online, since in essence it'll be it's own brand separate in a sense from GTA V itself, cuz I definitely don't recall seeing it on the back of any previous GTA releases.

OAN though, Rockstar just updated the official website for the game.
http://www.rockstargames.com/V/

TheHonorableOmarSharif

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/09/06/grand-theft-auto-v-conflicting-points-of-view

Friday's IGN article on the game...if you're worried about spoilers, it details two of the missions in the game, so be forewarned. Found this tidbit :myman: worthy though...

It’s a familiar cul-de-sac, intimidatingly fringed by rundown houses and shifty huddles of gang members – it’s Grove Street, the home of San Andreas’s protagonist, CJ. And the gang we’re negotiating with for a kilo of coke? The Ballas.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
idk about that breh. i was motorboating mad titties in these two strip clubs in hollywood over the summer :patrice:

i dont really fukk with strip clubs so we only went to nice ones. the girls were pretty liberal with their hands and i was too :ahh:
its been a min since i've been. the economy is bad so hey, maybe they letting dudes get away with more to bring in more $$$.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Man IGN is teasing the shyt out of people. They are the only major ssite with the game. And instead of talking about the overall feel, atmosphere, and general gameplay, these a$$holes are just describing full on mission details for paragraphs with no warning:stopitslime:

TheHonorableOmarSharif

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Breh I really don't want this game on current generation platforms....

But I really want this game

I feel you, I made the move to PC gaming and sold my 360 months back, but will be buying a current gen system just for one fukking game...smh. Still haven't decided which route I'm gonna go though: PS3 or Xbox? Both Coli squads are looking deep.

Decisions, decisions...:sadcam: