The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Damn breh I still need to beat red dead but I just cant get into this cowboy western shyt

:manny:
Literaly just Finished Max Payne 3 and Midnight Club: Los Angeles for the Fact that Rockstar uses the same Piff to make Newer Games better. Hoping I'll be a Beast at Driving now in this Los Santos nd I picked up RDR to Finish the DLC of The :dead:

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli

full

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Let me get that invite for 360 too my nikkas.

To nikkas on here talkin bout temporarily ending relationships :shaq:............ I recently stumbled up on a lil bad bytch who plays black ops and shyt. A nikka gettin serious bruh :no:, she is everything a nikka could want out of a hood chick. She is 20 though (im 26, I never met a bytch my age who ever picked up the 360 stick and im used to having a house full of hoes wit my nikkas)......... She was saying that she is anticipating this shyt too....She be spending the night when I go to work, so I gotta ask you nikkas something cause I aint playin no games. When this "LEAKS" (I will purchase on release) can I trust her to not play that shyt til I get home????? I know its gone take some hours to download (usually 2-3 if others aint downloading, for this, probably 10-12) she would fukk around and burn the shyt without my consent. I already told her that any violation of my rules would end up in her being the cutest chick to ever get thrown out of a top window, looking cute as hell on her way down to the ground. Is a nikka gone have to take action on her ass?????
@Quavo
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/iii_la_familia_iii
join.
roll with the squad breh check the sign.
aye Brooklyn u my nikka and u made the goat site and all but come Oct 1st
fukk around with them fukkarounds u gon fukk around and get hurt :youngsabo:
why you aint @ me doe? :mjpls:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wtf: i been to a gang of strip clubs and never heard that
those clubs were hood underground clubs . its been no touch in l.a. since since. i dont do them scrip clubs anymore. but when i did them it was no touch, when i had older homies/siblings doing them same story. no touch. sure you can get away with a lil touch if the chick is cool with you or if she's into you. but even then you have to worry about some jealous popeye forearm having bouncer "NO TOUCH HOMIE" :birdman: downsouth. like someone said. "they are begging you to touch them" same for those underground HOOD clubs.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What the fukk is wrong with him :mindblown:
he aint trying to get outted for having a shady copy. you see yall already on him. thats all he needs to evidence spilled out in the streets. next thing you know he's getting a console ban before it even drops for real.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
those clubs were hood underground clubs . its been no touch in l.a. since since. i dont do them scrip clubs anymore. but when i did them it was no touch, when i had older homies/siblings doing them same story. no touch. sure you can get away with a lil touch if the chick is cool with you or if she's into you. but even then you have to worry about some jealous popeye forearm having bouncer "NO TOUCH HOMIE" :birdman: downsouth. like someone said. "they are begging you to touch them" same for those underground HOOD clubs.

idk about that breh. i was motorboating mad titties in these two strip clubs in hollywood over the summer :patrice:

i dont really fukk with strip clubs so we only went to nice ones. the girls were pretty liberal with their hands and i was too :ahh:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
idk about that breh. i was motorboating mad titties in these two strip clubs in hollywood over the summer :patrice:

i dont really fukk with strip clubs so we only went to nice ones. the girls were pretty liberal with their hands and i was too :ahh:
those are no touch clubs as well. whats the name of the joint you went to?

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
those are no touch clubs as well. whats the name of the joint you went to?

they were both on sunset. the first one i cant remember the name but :pacspit: we got kicked out for heckling the girls. they're fukking strippers :comeon: the second one was the body shop we just walked there. this black girl gave me a :ohlawd: lap dance and those titties :whoo: