The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Can you stick people up in public?

Can you rob any shop?

We need some smash and grab jewellery store robberies too. (I think it was saints row that had this)

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Rockstar asked distributors not to ship until the day before release. Rockstar is really keeping this game off those e streets.

:salute:

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
good thing there's NFL/College Football and Mayweather/Canelo coming up to at least somewhat get my mind off this game until it comes out
scared.gif

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Man IGN is teasing the shyt out of people. They are the only major ssite with the game. And instead of talking about the overall feel, atmosphere, and general gameplay, these @ssholes are just describing full on mission details for paragraphs with no warning:stopitslime:

yeah the guys from CVG (youtube channel) were clowning the fukk out of IGN's lack of description :heh:. Who wants to read full details about a mission you're gonna play in 2 weeks?
I havent really checked out IGN in a min, so i already know i'm gonna mess with their review of the game.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
http://www.rockstargames.com/V/lsbc/security-and-peace-of-mind

arrest.jpg
arrest.jpg

MAN AGGRESSIVELY FILMING POLICE ARRESTED – DOG KILLED

Resident Rosby Wilkins was aggressively recording Police activity with a camera phone and refused to cease. Officers arrested Wilkins and for good measure shot his dog.

:dead:!!!!

http://www.rockstargames.com/V/lsbc/fitness-and-relaxation

Tennis

Tennis is a very competitive sport that hasn't changed much since the 1800s. It is still an obsession of angry upper class swingers who like to sit in the stands, drink wine, and complain about diversity.

Competitive Cycling

On the west coast, you’re not only judged by your car, but also by your expensive exercise gear. A bicycle that costs $10,000? Why not? Delude yourself in tight shorts and tap shoes while yelling at pedestrians for getting in your way.

Hiking

It's the sport preferred by lonely psychopaths and aspiring sexual offenders. Hiking has a lot to offer. Spend days in the woods only speaking to random creatures. Go mad with your own thoughts repeating over and over inside your mind. Get mauled by a wild animal. Sit in darkness wondering what lurks in the distance ready to kill you. Fantasize about women. Hiking is a healthy sport for all to enjoy.

:laugh:

rockstars writing >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited:

Eoin

Pro
Daps
No touch strip clubs? I only go the strip clubs where you can fukk them in the back for 50, 70 if they a 10 :takedat:

Ralph Wiggum

All Star
Supporter
Daps