The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Rumors are indicating that the game is being pushed back to January.

:stopitslime: I wish y'all would stop with these dumb ass rumors. They first announced the game in 2011, why would they push to 2014. The game is either done or damn near done. You really think they would push the game back when it comes out in 11 days

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
Im sayin tho, i cant wait to see what kind of gear they got:noah:

Gone roll back to the hood flashin
tumblr_lsx2vpmhsY1r1p7ujo1_500.gif

hqdefault.jpg

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
I can't wait til a couple gens from now we have a real GTA online where literally everyone that plays is in one city (state? :whoo:) at the same time. You have your own apartment/house and everything and real consequences for stepping out that front door and causing a ruckus in the city. This could replace real life :russ:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
I can't wait til a couple gens from now we have a real GTA online where literally everyone that plays is in one city (state? :whoo:) at the same time. You have your own apartment/house and everything and real consequences for stepping out that front door and causing a ruckus in the city. This could replace real life :russ:
Rockstar coming for our realities :damn:

Blue pill, me nikkas. Blue pill me :noah:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
That's what I was saying on the other page. This shyt is made to be addicting & suck hours out of your day. I'm terrified for the next gen GTA breh.

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
They gonna drop this time cause this gen is near ending, on the flip if this gets pushed back until 2014 I'm canceling my shyt and full speed ahead into next gen.