The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
You know who I am . . I'll let you slide this time but I'll have you know . . upon release of GTA V, you WILL need me in this position and there won't be any discussion to be held in the matter. Should you object to my role of command I we will settle it like men
Sounds like a plan :demonic:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
So I'm using this period before this game releases to beat San Andreas & I'm stuck on that plane mission where you can't fly too high & I can't beat that shyt :beli: help me out GTA Stans

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Let me get that invite for 360 too my nikkas.

To nikkas on here talkin bout temporarily ending relationships :shaq:............ I recently stumbled up on a lil bad bytch who plays black ops and shyt. A nikka gettin serious bruh :no:, she is everything a nikka could want out of a hood chick. She is 20 though (im 26, I never met a bytch my age who ever picked up the 360 stick and im used to having a house full of hoes wit my nikkas)......... She was saying that she is anticipating this shyt too....She be spending the night when I go to work, so I gotta ask you nikkas something cause I aint playin no games. When this "LEAKS" (I will purchase on release) can I trust her to not play that shyt til I get home????? I know its gone take some hours to download (usually 2-3 if others aint downloading, for this, probably 10-12) she would fukk around and burn the shyt without my consent. I already told her that any violation of my rules would end up in her being the cutest chick to ever get thrown out of a top window, looking cute as hell on her way down to the ground. Is a nikka gone have to take action on her ass?????

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Let me get that invite for 360 too my nikkas.

To nikkas on here talkin bout temporarily ending relationships :shaq:............ I recently stumbled up on a lil bad bytch who plays black ops and shyt. A nikka gettin serious bruh :no:, she is everything a nikka could want out of a hood chick. She is 20 though (im 26, I never met a bytch my age who ever picked up the 360 stick and im used to having a house full of hoes wit my nikkas)......... She was saying that she is anticipating this shyt too....She be spending the night when I go to work, so I gotta ask you nikkas something cause I aint playin no games. When this "LEAKS" (I will purchase on release) can I trust her to not play that shyt til I get home????? I know its gone take some hours to download (usually 2-3 if others aint downloading, for this, probably 10-12) she would fukk around and burn the shyt without my consent. I already told her that any violation of my rules would end up in her being the cutest chick to ever get thrown out of a top window, looking cute as hell on her way down to the ground. Is a nikka gone have to take action on her ass?????

i most definitely would. Cuz if she puts that game in your system before release date,you can kiss that console's access to xbox live good bye. You think the Halo 4 ban wave was bad? you aint seen nothing yet breh. U both gotta wait until midnight of sept. 17th unless u have an offline console you use like me :win:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
:myman:

tumblr_mod4bnDP8s1rhjttbo1_250.gif
:mj: