The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

BlakeSuperior

and The Scene
Daps
Reppin
Chicago/Denver/LA
This is what happens when these companies with resources take their time with a product like this...Imagine what COD or sports games would be like if they took just an extra year, at least? They already make quality games but its always so many things wrong with them. Another year to test, debug, improve and implement shyt would be amazing like it always has been for series like GTA.and companies that take time with their craft like R*.

Maybe the cloud can allow a new NBA2K title to come out every year, while they update recent game through the cloud and having another year to work on the next...just thinking out loud :heh: fukk it, I'd wait up to even 2 more years. I know sports games would be raw as hell that way. Update players and teams, make the new rookies, maybe even add modes. They'd have 3 years every time a new game drops to really get into the engine and mechanics. No half-ass features that don't come to fruition and reach their potential until the 3rd year, because they'd have be working on it for 3 years.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
All this come to my crib smoke weed and watch Tv shyt is dumb gay to me brehs...

Like they trying to make GTA into a homothug PS Home...If anyone of you nikkas on PS3 plans on engaging in these activities I'm busting through your door with a ski mask on and a tech 9...I'm lacing domes with hot slugs and burning your den of fakkitry straight to the ground cuz that's what real nikkas do...:violent:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i've been lurking on boxden

and they been talking shyt bout beefin with other big forum crews, coli like the #1 site to me so i took that as a sneak diss at us

fukk it they wanna go to war, we gon take them nikkas to war

i never liked them bytch ass nikkas since they banned me :pacspit:

its kill on site

squadddd

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
All this come to my crib smoke weed and watch Tv shyt is dumb gay to me brehs...

Like they trying to make GTA into a homothug PS Home...If anyone of you nikkas on PS3 plans on engaging in these activities I'm busting through your door with a ski mask on and a tech 9...I'm lacing domes with hot slugs and burning your den of fakkitry straight to the ground cuz that's what real nikkas do...:violent:

I'm not gonna knock on the feature. There's some brothas I play Last of Us with and they have some funny ass convos in the lobby while we wait for another friend to join.

Also it doesn't have to be gay like you make it sound. Since The Coli crew is huge, this could be something that several members could use to make plans on what crew we gonna target what bank we gon' hit on some Dead Presidents shyt.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
i've been lurking on boxden

and they been talking shyt bout beefin with other big forum crews, coli like the #1 site to me so i took that as a sneak diss at us

fukk it they wanna go to war, we gon take them nikkas to war

i never liked them bytch ass nikkas since they banned me :pacspit:

its kill on site

squadddd
Im already starting the beef

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
So close. I hope I don't die first. :to:

Hurry up! :sadcam:

Last week I had a dream it was the seventh!!!!!! :damn:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
12 more days breh :sadcam: 3 more days and then we will be in the single digits :wow: from there on will be the home stretch :blessed:

lmao its a shame we have to think like this but :to: these days going by mad slow

go-god-go-part-2-20061102015236763.jpg