The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
The gifs and smilies in this thread are absolutely killin me :dead:

I cant wait til we start playing and the gameplay stories start coming in :russ:

Casso Dinero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Portland, Oregon
Pre-ordered finally. Walked out the store like
rj4leb.gif

Sidenote:
:dead: at the snitch button

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:wow: Just a recap of the piff to be seen in JUST the SP. It's crazy how I wasn't initially hyped for the game when it was announced up until the three trailers for each main character and then this video.

BlakeSuperior

and The Scene
Daps
Reppin
Chicago/Denver/LA
This is what happens when these companies with resources take their time with a product like this...Imagine what COD or sports games would be like if they took just an extra year, at least? They already make quality games but its always so many things wrong with them. Another year to test, debug, improve and implement shyt would be amazing like it always has been for series like GTA.and companies that take time with their craft like R*.

Maybe the cloud can allow a new NBA2K title to come out every two years, while they update recent game through the cloud and having another year to work on the next...just thinking out loud :heh: fukk it, I'd wait up to even 2 more years. I know sports games would be raw as hell that way. Update players and teams, make the new rookies, maybe even add modes. They'd have 3 years every time a new game drops to really get into the engine and mechanics. No half-ass features that don't come to fruition and reach their potential until the 3rd year, because they'd have be working on it for 3 years.