The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
you gotta call that location, i know alot of them joints don't do midnight releases for games but i think you got better chances with rapestop
The one I pre ordered at is doing it. I'm on hold right now, I wanna know how that's gonna work. If the midnight release is for ppl who pre ordered or for everyone.
and the bytch had the brains to tape that shyt, cause If I was homie, I'd beat the fukk out that dumb c*nt. off the record or not.
:dahell:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Rock star fukked up. They could legitimately charge a premium price for this game & it would still sell. For the amount of content this game offers I would not be mad if they wanted to charge 80

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
rsggtaonlinescreenshot022jpg-882f9b_610w.jpg

This is one way to "hang out" with your friends.

Yes, really. You can invite your buddies to your apartment – bought with persistent in-game cash – and they can hang out, sit on your couch, and take hits off of your bong. You can even get high, which will have screen-altering effects. Your pals are also able to look through your telescope – it won’t look into space, but will instead magnify what’s in the distance of the game world (trust me, I asked!) – or watch the in-game TV. For instance, a hilarious new episode of Republican Space Rangers. And if other folks in your crew are out causing trouble, you can turn on Weasel News on your apartment TV and actually follow their shenanigans live, as covered by the San Andreas news channel. Or watch them hover creepily near your apartment on your home’s closed-circuit security television monitors. Of course, if come home from a hard day of murdering and just want to relax with a shower to wash the dried blood off your body, you can do that too.
dGX3Ny2.jpg
This is getting kinda weird. They really trying to replace nikkas real lives with this shyt.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
im excited about this game, but some of ya are really looking like this game is gonna take over your lives
its pathetic honestly, scust @ some of you winding up like homie in this video

:dead: my boy's girl left him for the same reasons. its kinda sad tho, bytch started playing him and now she is gone for good and he regrets every second spent playing xbox

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
This is getting kinda weird. They really trying to replace nikkas real lives with this shyt.
:russ: a lot of coli nikkas are gonna be doing some dumb ass shyt with this feature what if you and your crew was planning a big ass heist in the crib then one of your homies went outside and for some reason started fukkin wit a pit bull and he chased him in the crib and the pitbull killed all of yall :pachaha::pachaha:

Last edited:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Anybody know how the midnight releases work at Best Buy for people who pre-ordered?

The one I pre ordered at is doing it. I'm on hold right now, I wanna know how that's gonna work. If the midnight release is for ppl who pre ordered or for everyone.

:dahell:

Breh why didn't you just take your ass to rapestop? :damn:
They will have enough copies for everybody.. This ain't sneakers :pachaha:
They'll have hundreds to thousands of copies. And with pre-orders or regular walk-ins, who ever is online first gets their game first.