The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Some online news piff :wow:
Summary:
  • Masks, glasses and such can be equiped from an inventory menu.
  • You will have mission playlists if you choose to enter them - or you can just jump into Free Roam mode.
  • There will be everything from 2-player missions on up to full-blown 16-player quests.
  • Several tennis courts dot Los Santos, while the city contains one 18-hole golf course. The golf mini-game can accomodate [up to] a foursome.
  • There are movies to watch at theaters, and in Online up to 16 players can pack a theater.
  • You will be able to deposit your money through ATM, in addition to using Debit cards.
  • You can take a shower at your apartment.
  • There is a Make it Rain button to use at the strip club. You will also be able to touch the girls during private dances, but if you get caught three times you will be tossed out on the street.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Some online news piff :wow:

• There is a Make it Rain button to use at the strip club. You will also be able to touch the girls during private dances, but if you get caught three times you will be tossed out on the street.

:dead:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
UjXJn5u.gif

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Damn hopefully this is the exact opposite of RDR... I remember the hype sourounding red dead. Rockstar had the fukking nerve to say this was gonna be a mmo type multiplayer. Game had the worst multiplayer I ever played in my life. Smfh.

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Anybody know how the midnight releases work at Best Buy for people who pre-ordered?

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
  • There will be everything from 2-player missions on up to full-blown 16-player quests.
:whoo: shyt just got real

:damn:

Man, if there was a Warriors type mode, where a gang of 4 is hunted by three other gangs of 4 before they can make it back to the docks or some shyt :wow:

FBGPlank

YRN = Young Rich nikkah
Daps
rsggtaonlinescreenshot022jpg-882f9b_610w.jpg

This is one way to "hang out" with your friends.

Yes, really. You can invite your buddies to your apartment – bought with persistent in-game cash – and they can hang out, sit on your couch, and take hits off of your bong. You can even get high, which will have screen-altering effects. Your pals are also able to look through your telescope – it won’t look into space, but will instead magnify what’s in the distance of the game world (trust me, I asked!) – or watch the in-game TV. For instance, a hilarious new episode of Republican Space Rangers. And if other folks in your crew are out causing trouble, you can turn on Weasel News on your apartment TV and actually follow their shenanigans live, as covered by the San Andreas news channel. Or watch them hover creepily near your apartment on your home’s closed-circuit security television monitors. Of course, if come home from a hard day of murdering and just want to relax with a shower to wash the dried blood off your body, you can do that too.
dGX3Ny2.jpg