The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
GrandTheftAutoV-4.jpg

The world is mine, before its yours. :blessed: Leak soon.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
:usure:
fukking with Sony they'll have you START the download AFTER 12AM. If they allowed preload then I'd actually do it.
Naw nikka if I recall you can download most of the game now & at 12 all that's left is a game unlock sorta thing, a little 50 MB download

I'll let you know or Thursday ill probably cop it then

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Naw nikka if I recall you can download most of the game now & at 12 all that's left is a game unlock sorta thing, a little 50 MB download
The entire game will leak before that bruh. nikkas wont be waiting on some silly ass download.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
The entire game will leak before that bruh. nikkas wont be waiting on some silly ass download.
I don't do that ps3 leak shyt nikka. :stopitslime:

And of all games this gen, this one is worth the 60 bones.

Edit: unless the leak is a simple download to a flash drive or something., then lets talk

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
None of yall got it as bad as me. Im movin to Dallas on the 21st. All my furniture and electronics getting shipped on the 9th...........

Not scheduled to arrive in Dallas til the 26th :wow:

tumblr_m27bi7C3d51r6aoq4o1_500.gif
:ufdup: I woulda took my xbox on the plane, bought a tv from best buy & returned it when my shyt got there.

You can still do it, you'll just have to buy an xbox too. Best buy doesnt have return/restocking fees :youngsabo:

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
part of the experience is reading others experiences :blessed: i'll be checked the thread out

I will too but damn sure not on the day it drop....maybe not even the day after....in the 48 hours this game is out, my gf, mom dukes, grammah health, dishes, laundry, work, evrything goin straight to the bushes...ruthless nikka.

I waited too long for this :ahh:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
:whoa: peep the edit

You reply fast as fukk got damn
:manny: Do your thing. The demand is to powerful for this game. IT MUST LEAK and be p
I know one thing...y'all mufukkas that get it when it leaks, if anyone posts any spoilers, I'm hitting that "Snitch" button with the quickness :birdman:

Ima have @Brooklynzson sending ppl to the bushes left and right :camby:
This game already got nikkas actin emotional.

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
:ufdup: I woulda took my xbox on the plane, bought a tv from best buy & returned it when my shyt got there.

You can still do it, you'll just have to buy an xbox too. Best buy doesnt have return/restocking fees :youngsabo:

My stuff aint leave yet. It leaves next monday/tuesday.

I really thought about doin that but I aint consider returning the tv.......:lupe: