The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
big crews can't control their ranks. a lotta garbage and a few good players but its hard to tell when u got that many. around 20-25 people is the sweet spot imo.
Yea but if you gonna be that small you gotta be the navy seals. Everybody elite

If you don't have that. Then go large army. 300 subpar shooters will kill 25 subpar shooters every time. But 300 subpar shooters could be taken down by one elite squad

The coli might need to start screening our members after a good month of online

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
Yea but if you gonna be that small you gotta be the navy seals. Everybody elite

If you don't have that. Then go large army. 300 subpar shooters will kill 25 subpar shooters every time. But 300 subpar shooters could be taken down by one elite squad

The coli might need to start screening our members after a good month of online

im sure you'll only be allowed a certain number of people per match and to do heists anyway. if your sending random groups of people from your crew there and they're losing/getting caught its not a good look.

if you got 20 tried and tested drivers, shooters, pilots you can trust that any one of them will put in work in a match. and if they all know and communicate with each other they'll feel like they're fighting for something, instead of just playing to maybe get noticed out of the hundreds of others.

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
end of the trailer when it shows the games supported, it has 3 blank spots :dry:

they know they're gonna release that shyt on ps4, xb1, and pc; they need to stop playing and announce the shyt

tumblr_lu2mmedWYb1r4my9to1_400.gif

do u really think so?

i dropped my ps4 preorder cuz i thought gta wasn't gonna be on it :fire: