The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_lu2mmedWYb1r4my9to1_400.gif

do u really think so?

i dropped my ps4 preorder cuz gta wasn't gonna be on it :fire:
i do, but who the fukk knows when they'll announce it. from a business standpoint, they'd want to get all the $$$ in from current gen consoles with their larger install base first. i've been holding my breath, hoping they'd announce something for ps4. but it looks like i'm going to just grab it for ps3 :dry:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PS3/Xbrehs might have to ditch them small kliqs and posse up large :to:
thats not how you do it.

you run crews of no more then 20 to 30 members. but even small ones to as little as 5 members.

separate crews.
WHY? so the rivals wont see you coming.

everyone will see "COLIGANG" its a bunch of fools in it. but if that other crew is large enough. they will try it. here's the thing. other crews have to get numbers and keep numbers to get larger.

how do you stop that? you have little small crews picking them fools off left and right. they dont know which coli crew they're fighting.

someone is like "Ay, these coli fools just jacked us for all or money and are cars.. lets get em'

their captain: Which coli crew? there's 20 different crews. they aint all the same"

little do they know. we are one big crew broken into smaller pieces.

you dont even have to name all the crews coli something. just everyone on thecoli already knows. Crew named : such n such is with us.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
end of the trailer when it shows the games supported, it has 3 blank spots :dry:

they know they're gonna release that shyt on ps4, xb1, and pc; they need to stop playing and announce the shyt
PC release has always been a given...

They always delay the PC release...

Next gen consoles is a whole nother story but personally I believe it will happen...

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: what's all this 300 members crew talk? Online is 16 vs 16 max (probably 8 vs 8) so what's the point of having massive crews? It's not like you'll meet the same crew twice anyway unless you set up a clan war.

Ya'll raising your expectations to unrealistic levels only to get them crushed on release date :snoop:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:what: what's all this 300 members crew talk? Online is 16 vs 16 max (probably 8 vs 8) so what's the point of having massive crews? It's not like you'll meet the same crew twice anyway unless you set up a clan war.

Ya'll raising your expectations to unrealistic levels only to get them crushed on release date :snoop:

:comeon: I think people know that consoles aren't seeing huge matches like that. It's just for flying colors and not running out of coli brehs to play with when some aren't available.

Last edited: