The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Her name's cara delevinge, and she's been the hottest (in terms of buzz and popularity) model in the world for the past 2 years. She's everywhere in the fashion world. Basically, she's kate moss's heir and basically is the 'go to' model atm

edit

wait...she's going to be a DJ in the game?

:why:

hopefully it's a radio station centred around music I don't fucc with

Shes obviously possessed. Im sure her print is animal because her eyebrows are overly arched. Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:
Cara-Delevingne_Terry-Richardson-01.jpg

images

cara_delevingne_9.jpg
cara_delevingne_4.jpg

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Shes obviously possessed. Im sure her print is animal because her eyebrows are overly arched. Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:
Cara-Delevingne_Terry-Richardson-01.jpg

images

cara_delevingne_9.jpg
cara_delevingne_4.jpg
it's amazing to me what white designers find beautiful... and it's not even a white woman thing.. they would tell jessica biel or scarlett johansson that they're too fat... but yet pay 20k a shoot to these hideous boney ass women

19 days tho :blessed:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
The least interesting of all the trailers but I'm still just as hyped for it nonetheless.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sunset blvd where people cruise around in nice whips on a friday /sat night. that chrenshaw cruising is about dead. thats why i said, dont let me catch on on sunset..blvd ... cruising. i will be in a little bucket, no mods, nothing. just straight ram into you. as soon as you hop out. ..
well you already know. :shaq:

and dont think yall beverly hills wanna bees are safe. i'm sliding thru there as well in a limo, looking like i'm driving celebs around. black suit, black shoes. you wont even notice me.

mess around and watch you walk into one of those high end stores. while you're in there. i'm ...

As soon as I hop out what? What happens? :aicmon:

05.jpg
and you know how the sound goes