The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Can we fukk Japanese bytches after we race?
WcJMMsT.png

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
:dwillhuh: how much that insurance cost and how much does a garage cost? :lupe:

The more expensive the car the higher the insurance...better have some money $$$$$ :wow:

Garage probably going to be included with the house.... :ohhh:

FBGPlank

YRN = Young Rich nikkah
Daps
Question brehs.
How hard are the best cars gonna be to find on multiplayer? I think It'll be extremely hard, even on single player.
My garage gon be looking like:

:win:
Probably not that hard but i heard some shops might refuse to customize it and just paint it a different color. You might have to purchase cars to be able to customize them.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
i might not even whip mine that often now :bryan:

I might has for a ransom :demonic:

Just think,some Kid is gonna be all:blessed: whippin his fresh CE whip and then out of nowhere it just gets :bustback: at every time he goes out and about in it and then hes all:sadbron:"Why they keep shooting at me man??!?!!?!?:sadcam:"

Daps
so since pedestrians are so "realistic'' now, i bet you we still cant fukk pretty bytches that we see around town

Trill shyt, how many "real life" people really pick up hookers off the street and fukk them in the bushes? :beli:

i want to be able to drive to to the beach with my online nikkas and walk up to random bytches, spit some game, get denied, or get lucky, take the bytch home in my fancy whip and fukk her doggy style
:shaq:

i bet none of yall nikkas thought of this and i bet Rockstar stlill doesnt have it in

ol' fukk nasty prostitutes since 2000 :beli:

Last edited: