The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Can you d/l the electric car, attires, abilities, etc without copping the collector edition? I don't want all those caps and security deposit bag shyt

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wtf:

So these extra cars, bikes, etc have to be brought? You cant just unlock them in the game?
thats my question. my next question is this. and i need answers bruhs.

If you own the baller addition with all the trimmings. if i ...how can i say this. Pat your pockets in GTA ONLINE. will your original special digital content always re-spawn? or if you get caught OUT THERE, its over for your content?

i'm telling you now. if thats the case. its going to be an ice cold winter for yall collector edition xbox users. i'm coming for you.
2003_the_hunted.jpg

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
question..

why do they mention the fact that this special digital content car Khamelion electric car.

is just that..an electric car. are we going to have to fill up your gas tank on gas cars?

FBGPlank

YRN = Young Rich nikkah
Daps
thats my question. my next question is this. and i need answers bruhs.

If you own the baller addition with all the trimmings. if i ...how can i say this. Pat your pockets in GTA ONLINE. will your original special digital content always re-spawn? or if you get caught OUT THERE, its over for your content?

i'm telling you now. if thats the case. its going to be an ice cold winter for yall collector edition xbox users. i'm coming for you.
2003_the_hunted.jpg
This post made me think, all my fellow CE owners better have insurance, tracking device & bulletproof tires. And always remember to lock your doors as well but even then 80% of the time if a nikka can't steal your car he damn sure gonna try to fukk it up lol

Last edited:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
This post made me think, all my fellow CE owners better have insurance, tracking device & bulletproof tires. And always remember to lock your doors as well but even then 80% of the time if a nikka can't steal your car he damn sure gonna try to fukk it up lol
Insure your cars brehs, otherwise he aint magically gonna show in your garage if you have one :umad:
IF I don't steal, I blow the car :demonic:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
51f79f3613496.jpeg

Question brehs.
How hard are the best cars gonna be to find on multiplayer? I think It'll be extremely hard, even on single player.
My garage gon be looking like:
zxoaavg.jpg

:win: