The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

McPiff

#goat
Daps
wife is getting nervous. told her last night this was the calm before the storm and the 55" is gonna be strictly for GTA nights and weekends. she asked when it came out like :merchant:, and i said the 17th but that if it leaks early I am taking over that night :birdman:....ready to throw my marriage in the bushes for this brehs :banderas:

:pachaha:

FBGPlank

YRN = Young Rich nikkah
Daps
wife is getting nervous. told her last night this was the calm before the storm and the 55" is gonna be strictly for GTA nights and weekends. she asked when it came out like :merchant:, and i said the 17th but that if it leaks early I am taking over that night :birdman:....ready to throw my marriage in the bushes for this brehs :banderas:
:bryan:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
:russ:

They be like "who's this crazy pedestrian nikka following me in that low rider? :dwillhuh:"

Next thing he knows he's getting jacked for all his shyt by me :birdman:

Ill wait till right after he gets done with his mission and just casually stroll by on some

tumblr_mm8fx0L5791rq3b5ko1_400.gif

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
I went ahead and fukked with the pre-order through PSN.

:banderas: Vice City, Manhunt, Bully, San Andreas and GTA 3 for $2.49 each. Then RDR for 7 bucks I've been meaning to check that out.

Yeah, I had been on the fence about which system to get for, but with them deals, and the ability to get it digitally, I said fukk it and pre-ordered my shyt on the PSN as well. I have all the PS2 discs of the GTA's, but not having to put the disc in will be much more convenient.