The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Red

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The more I read the more I realise that I've paid Rockstar to steal my life :snoop:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Anyone Wonder if Rockstar will make Vice City into an Up To Date Game? It was Cool as the 80s but with Liberty City nd now San Andreas being brought up to Current Times & Technology, it just seems like it'll be the next step.:yeshrug:

Just Thinking about it, really Hyped for 5th Piff.

I Think We Will Eventually Get a MODERN DAY Vice City

Lawd I Hope

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The more I read up on 5, the more I realize how trash 4 was :snoop:

GTA4 paved the way for this game, can't hate on this.. plus im from NY :myman:

I Think We Will Eventually Get a MODERN DAY Vice City

Lawd I Hope

A Modern Day vice city would be fukkin lame, theres no atmosphere like the 80s Miami
if they are gonna do Vice City they need to keep that shyt classic 80's style

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
This nikkas day just got made, now back to his regularly scheduled day of using his WIC card for Newports. Cheese eating fakkit nikka :ahh:

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you're not a good troll so keep searching for your role breh.
Judging by the amount of bites i get i'd say i'm doing fine if i was one. But i'm not, limmited weaponry was an issue a lot of people complained about in the last game, and it looks like they haven't rectified that. if your fanboyism is preventing yourfrom comprehending any legit critiques thats your problem.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Judging by the amount of bites i get i'd say i'm doing fine if i was one. But i'm not, limmited weaponry was an issue a lot of people complained about in the last game, and it looks like they haven't rectified that. if your fanboyism is preventing yourfrom comprehending any legit critiques thats your problem.

so crying abut 7 weapons,which there will be far more then that,is criticism? :comeon:

there's a shyt load of weapons. I dont know exactly what type of weapon u looking for...You want a BB Gun or something? Super Soaker 2000? look at the list again and tell me what they missing.