The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Not only that but dude seems to be completely ignoring the fact that you can customize weapons in GTA V.

i mean dude doesnt even know what the fukk he want as a weapon :heh:

That list has a shyt load of guns without customizing them. Has a handful of new weapons never before in GTA and he wanna talk about they have the same 7 guns....Troll status

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
Judging by the amount of bites i get i'd say i'm doing fine if i was one. But i'm not, limmited weaponry was an issue a lot of people complained about in the last game, and it looks like they haven't rectified that. if your fanboyism is preventing yourfrom comprehending any legit critiques thats your problem.
looks like we got ourselves a saints row fan :bryan:

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't know you could customize guns :ehh: well atleast r* are keeping up with the times

adding just 2 guns tho :comeon:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I didn't know you could customize guns :ehh: well atleast r* are keeping up with the times

adding just 2 guns tho :comeon:

what more do you want nikka? you crying about more guns i mean is there a specific type or model you looking for?

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what more do you want nikka? you crying about more guns i mean is there a specific type or model you looking for?
more than 2 sub machine guns would be nice for starters.

as for the cod hater you're arguement is retarded, you could use that excuse for any game ''the driving is weak...but go play insert driving game'' ''you want graphics wait for MGS'' etc fact is GTA is GTA because it's supposed to do all that when you hyping up a game to be the game of a generation why wouldn't i call out obvious flaws i can see?

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
GTA4 paved the way for this game, can't hate on this.. plus im from NY :myman:

A Modern Day vice city would be fukkin lame, theres no atmosphere like the 80s Miami
if they are gonna do Vice City they need to keep that shyt classic 80's style

I agree and disagree with you Breh, I played 4 about 3-4 Times along with TBOGT, didn't care much for that Biker Story though. I think a Game based on Modern Day Vice City could be Greatness though, Rockstar has been supplying the Piff by the Boatloads. :blessed:

:wtf: IS SEPTEMBER 17th TOMORROW?!?!?!???!? :damn:

:to::snoop:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
We can't do multiplayer yet, but anyone wanna be in a live party chat to express the greatness together after midnight, I'll be there :to:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
:wtf::beli::stopitslime::umad:
tumblr_inline_mjipr3iCae1qz4rgp.gif

:dwillhuh::why::dead::damn::to::damn::damn:

DROP THE GAME AL-fukkING-READY! THERE'S NOTHING ELSE OUT RIGHT NOW AND THE GAME IS OBVIOUSLY FINISHED AND READY FOR PLAYING!!!!!:damn: I FEEL LIKE :snoop: EVERYTIME I LOOK AT MY DASHBOARD WHAT THE fukk!