The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

FBGPlank

YRN = Young Rich nikkah
Daps
Above the Law
GTA Online: Reach Rank 100.

:banderas: Better be easier than rank 10 on gta4, only made it to rank 9 on that bytch until i said fukk it.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
I don't even remember the driving being too different in TBOGT, gonna have to replay that one

but yall the types to go 90mph and still make a turn like it's nothing huh?:russ::umad:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
:beli:

Grand Theft Auto V's online mode won't be available at launch

Grand Theft Auto V's online component, Grand Theft Auto Online, won't be available when the game launches worldwide on September 17, developer Rockstar Games has announced.

Instead, Grand Theft Auto Online will be available as a free download from October

http://www.gamespot.com/news/grand-theft-auto-vs-online-mode-wont-be-available-at-launch-6413025

http://www.gamespot.com/news/grand-theft-auto-vs-online-mode-wont-be-available-at-launch-6413025

Slightly disappointed but not upset. R* will deliver quality.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I just saw the online trailer.

So basically GTA V is rockstar improving on their craft. It looks like they took what they learned with RDR and Max Payne 3 and mixed it into this shyt. It looks great and I have not been a big fan of GTA in the past

It's crazy, but I am starting to think that if this thing hits the way it might...its possible that Rockstar was even better this gen than last gen.

Max Payne 3 > Max Payne 1 and 2
BULLY
RDR is incredible
GTA IV was well received, even though I thought it was boring
GTA V might crush the buildings once again and looks to be better than the last gen GTA games by far.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN