The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Thank god they dropping the multiplayer on oct 1, actually will give me time to complete the single player because lord knows i will throw single player in the bushes with this gta online shyt.

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
no word if we can have custom music in our cars ??

Hasn't been confirmed, but I would be shocked if they don't have that feature. They ain't playin this time.

At least on Xbox you can stream through the guide player. It's not perfect, but it's something.

iBtp7lbz93pKV.gif

iFhSsE0qegfBu.gif

Last edited:

Superstar
Daps
Is the character swapping feature like the Sims? Where the other characters are off doing their own thing and you drop in anytime

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hvae they released a track list or radio station list? Cuz imma need that vintage 90's west coast rap :birdman:
All I think that's been released is Flying Lotus and dude that did the soundtrack to Drive will have their own radio stations.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:russ: im here @ work bored as fukk like :krs: daydreaming about all the fukkery thats gonna go down next month :blessed:
Remember just a month ago on here when people was like....

B-b-b-but GTA 4 was a classic. Who needs all that customizing stuff and non story things to do on the side. That's why SA wasn't realistic"

fukk realism, going on dates, and friendships. We robbing banks and nikkas at the ATM then killing them Joker style at the end. Watching tv when a late breaking story shows your boy running from the cops. Hop in the lambo, tell him to pull over, then do a drive by on all the cops when they try to arrest him. He hop in your whip and y'all speed off!!!

Another thing I been dreaming up. Are they gonna bring back cop mode? You and your team vs another team trying to stop all this criminal activity. Swat teams vs heat style bank robbers. Calling for backup and your boy in the cop helicopter swoops in with another boy in the back with the rocket launcher.

I think this is the first time I won't care not one second about single player. Well. Two weeks