The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

mario

Daps
Reppin
MIAMI
was there ever a GTA that we could add our own music to the radio stations..i keep trying to remember where i saw that in. somebody help me out

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
was there ever a GTA that we could add our own music to the radio stations..i keep trying to remember where i saw that in. somebody help me out
I remember doing that shyt in the GTA Chinatown joint.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Remember just a month ago on here when people was like....

B-b-b-but GTA 4 was a classic. Who needs all that customizing stuff and non story things to do on the side. That's why SA wasn't realistic"

fukk realism, going on dates, and friendships. We robbing banks and nikkas at the ATM then killing them Joker style at the end. Watching tv when a late breaking story shows your boy running from the cops. Hop in the lambo, tell him to pull over, then do a drive by on all the cops when they try to arrest him. He hop in your whip and y'all speed off!!!

Another thing I been dreaming up. Are they gonna bring back cop mode? You and your team vs another team trying to stop all this criminal activity. Swat teams vs heat style bank robbers. Calling for backup and your boy in the cop helicopter swoops in with another boy in the back with the rocket launcher.

I think this is the first time I won't care not one second about single player. Well. Two weeks
Not a single person in this thread said that

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
The Xbox versions of vice city/San Andreas and I think the 360 version of gta4 allowed you to as well... One of the radio stations was reserved for customizing

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I say we all gang up on @Brooklynzson :demonic: you may run shyt on here, but in GTA you can get got:birdman:
If he gives me and my crew 100k coli cash you and your fam gets gunned up and clapped quick :youngsabo:
@Brooklynzson
ZaHl5eK.png

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Not a single person in this thread said that
This is a super long thread. I'm sure someone said it. Cause there was at least 5-10 threads thrashing GTA 4 that someone would always come in with the cape on talking that nonsense.

I was just pointing out the difference in 4 to 5. We weren't wrong in complaining about that bullshyt.

But I don't want to derail the excellence of this thread right now!!

On another note. Cause I like pulling little things out.......

Anybody notice the part where they said WE COULD RECREATE THE WHOLE WORLD IF WE WANTED TO!!!! GTA online brazil, London, china

Just imagine the season pass, dlc, gay tony type packs that will drop both on and offline!!

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
This is a super long thread. I'm sure someone said it. Cause there was at least 5-10 threads thrashing GTA 4 that someone would always come in with the cape on talking that nonsense.

I was just pointing out the difference in 4 to 5. We weren't wrong in complaining about that bullshyt.

But I don't want to derail the excellence of this thread right now!!

On another note. Cause I like pulling little things out.......

Anybody notice the part where they said WE COULD RECREATE THE WHOLE WORLD IF WE WANTED TO!!!! GTA online brazil, London, china

Just imagine the season pass, dlc, gay tony type packs that will drop both on and offline!!
I don't doubt people capped for gta4 because I was one of them... But no one in here said they didn't want all these customizations or say GTA San Andreas wasn't realistic enough or "who needs the side story stuff"... that just isnt true...Everyone loved that game(San Andreas)...

It has been a consensus that we all want the customizations of gta5 whether we loved gta4 or not... The lack of customizations didn't stop the gta4 capers from loving the game. We enjoyed the game for what it was just like how we enjoyed gta3 even though it didn't have the customization options of San Andreas.

Either way, this game will be amazing.

Last edited: