The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
nah that's not what i was saying.. although my answer would be no.. i don't like collector's editions really.. i'm not walking around rocking a video game hat, shirt, nor do i want a lockbox and key

but what i do like is all the extra stuff that helps with the GAME... and they make a special edition that has all the game stuff, and none of the other stuff and it's only $20 more

Grand Theft Auto V Special Edition for PlayStation 3 | GameStop

so yea.. saving $80 for a hat, shirt, and box is well worth it to me

EDIT: the edition i posted still has the box lol... the only difference in the two is:

Grand Theft Auto V Security Deposit Bag with Logo Key - inspired by the heists in Grand Theft Auto V, this custom 10.75" x 8.5" money bag features a pop-up style lock and laser cut logo key to secure important items. The reverse side features a pressed Rockstar Games logo on the security mount with a framed ID window

Grand Theft Auto V New Era 9FIFTY Snapback Cap - this exclusive New Era 9FIFTY cap features an embroidered Los Santos logo on the front, a stitched, black Rockstar Games logo on the wearer's left side, a Grand Theft Auto V' logo applique on the opposite side, and snapback closure for an adjustable fit

Custom Characters for Grand Theft Auto Online - get classic Grand Theft Auto characters to use within the Grand Theft Auto Online Character Creation System
Unique Vehicles and Garage Property - players will instantly receive a garage to store custom vehicles. In single-player, the garage will be stocked with the 1930's style Hotknife hotrod and the CarbonRS sports bike. In Grand Theft Auto Online, players will get the high-end Khamelion electric car.

those three things make up the difference between 79.99 and 149.99
I've always wanted a Collector's Edition for a GTA Game, Lucked Out on 4 and since this may be the last GTA for my 360 and also since I'm not copping a New System until their both Confirmed without Bugs, I figure Why The Hell Not?:manny:

An Early Christmas for me because GTA is 1 of my Favorites.:blessed:

To Each His Own

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
All I'm saying is my dog bet not die... :bustback: gonna be a swat/military gotta get involved citywide type massacre :rip:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dude in gamestop tried to get me to pre-order this
i mean i plan on getting it, but theres nothing they giving worth pre-ordering it