The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
:stunnadahell: It's precious daps at stake here, breh. Wrong joke could be a 10-15 dap swing. When you play the game of daps, you either win or you get negged :damn:

:laff: :damn: :dead:

shyt, your legend is mad deserving :heh:

But suckas gotta know, do you feel the Coli putting the :dahell: smiley on normal rotation a tribute or biting?

VentiQuattro

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Grand Theft Auto V Lets You Customize Your Dog | TechnoBuffalo
Grand-Tehft-Auto-V-Chop.jpg

shyt is ridic :snoop: I need this game :noah:

Dont have a dog irl so ima take care of this nikka like hes my own :to:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
:laff: :damn: :dead:

shyt, your legend is mad deserving :heh:

But suckas gotta know, do you feel the Coli putting the :dahell: smiley on normal rotation a tribute or biting?
I smile like a proud dad, watching his only smilie that made it :blessed:
Dont have a dog irl so ima take care of this nikka like hes my own :to:

This funna be like pokemon for adults, brehs:wow:

Imagine if they release a DLC and let you breed your own dog. :krs: You can go online and battle other nikkas for money or cars on the line. I'm finna rack up those pink slips:birdman:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Grand Theft Auto V GameStop Exclusive Collector's Edition for Xbox 360 | GameStop

You don't like this 1? I think it's a Pretty Dope Collector's Edition to have.:manny:

Who has something better than this?

nah that's not what i was saying.. although my answer would be no.. i don't like collector's editions really.. i'm not walking around rocking a video game hat, shirt, nor do i want a lockbox and key

but what i do like is all the extra stuff that helps with the GAME... and they make a special edition that has all the game stuff, and none of the other stuff and it's only $20 more

Grand Theft Auto V Special Edition for PlayStation 3 | GameStop

so yea.. saving $80 for a hat, shirt, and box is well worth it to me

EDIT: the edition i posted still has the box lol... the only difference in the two is:

Grand Theft Auto V Security Deposit Bag with Logo Key - inspired by the heists in Grand Theft Auto V, this custom 10.75" x 8.5" money bag features a pop-up style lock and laser cut logo key to secure important items. The reverse side features a pressed Rockstar Games logo on the security mount with a framed ID window

Grand Theft Auto V New Era 9FIFTY Snapback Cap - this exclusive New Era 9FIFTY cap features an embroidered Los Santos logo on the front, a stitched, black Rockstar Games logo on the wearer's left side, a Grand Theft Auto V' logo applique on the opposite side, and snapback closure for an adjustable fit

Custom Characters for Grand Theft Auto Online - get classic Grand Theft Auto characters to use within the Grand Theft Auto Online Character Creation System
Unique Vehicles and Garage Property - players will instantly receive a garage to store custom vehicles. In single-player, the garage will be stocked with the 1930's style Hotknife hotrod and the CarbonRS sports bike. In Grand Theft Auto Online, players will get the high-end Khamelion electric car.

those three things make up the difference between 79.99 and 149.99

TheFireCar

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
gameplay-1-youre-ruining-my-yoga.jpg

wait a second, isn't the guy in the zen shirt, the one michael caught with his wife in michael's trailer?

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
They gone let you lose him forever? I was planning on setting him loose on the police when im getting chased, imma have to watch out for him.

This shyt is too real brehs :to:

On a side note, once i get that pc version imma spawn a thousand dogs. Mike vick mod :blessed:

I can't do it, as a man who loves dogs, he's gonna be chillin in my backyard throughout the whole game

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I smile like a proud dad, watching his only smilie that made it :blessed:

This funna be like pokemon for adults, brehs:wow:

Imagine if they release a DLC and let you breed your own dog. :krs: You can go online and battle other nikkas for money or cars on the line. I'm finna rack up those pink slips:birdman:
Dog fighting for cash and other thangs :whew:
Vick2.jpg

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
They did the good thing postponing the release a few months,we finna eat so manny things that would be impossible for a 2nd Quarter release, if only they released this for the next gen also :to: they refuse to say something about PC/next gen versions because they want to sell the most they can on the current gen.