The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Grand Theft Auto V Lets You Customize Your Dog | TechnoBuffalo
Grand-Tehft-Auto-V-Chop.jpg

Leave it to the Japanese to dig up Grand Theft Auto V‘s adorable side. Famitsu magazine has all the down and dirty details of how you can customize and modify your canine companion, Chop.

While you can’t choose the breed or color of this fully grown rottweiler, you will be able to choose from a wide assortment of collars, clothes, and other accessories. One can only imagine what kind of digs it would take to make a drooling, teething beast like Chop seem cute. I bet someone in Japan knows, though.

The report also says that you will have to manage and keep an eye on Chop, as it is possible to lose him forever. Rockstar seems to be playing up the reality in this game because once your dog is gone, he’s gone forever.

Hopefully, Rockstar takes the Fallout 3 path of dog resurrection because if managing the dog is half as annoying as managing GTA IV‘s Brucie, then consider me out on this idea. Why can’t Chop come back to life after being blown away by the police? Every human in the Grand Theft Auto universe can, it seems.

Famitsu also reports on the unique walking animations for each of the three protagonists and confirms that at least one underwater mission will occur in the game.

Rockstar has confirmed that guns and vehicles will be both be fully customizable, making Chop not the only way to express your tastes in the game.

shyt is ridic :snoop: I need this game :noah:

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
They gone let you lose him forever? I was planning on setting him loose on the police when im getting chased, imma have to watch out for him.

This shyt is too real brehs :to:

On a side note, once i get that pc version imma spawn a thousand dogs. Mike vick mod :blessed:
Also read if your a bad owner the dog will run away :manny:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm thinking of getting the Special Edition but only GameStop has it and I don't want to support those guys. :lupe:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
nikka, i was stuck on which line to go with, the bucket baptismal one or saying something like he going out like Meth's pooch :russ:

I actually do sit and think of which joke to go with when I post :unsure:

:stunnadahell: It's precious daps at stake here, breh. Wrong joke could be a 10-15 dap swing. When you play the game of daps, you either win or you get negged :damn: