The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
last time I saw you online flying that shyt, I popped u with a missle from the sparrow.

dude, u don't even have the 10K in the bank to pay for the insurance :russ:
If I need 3 milli i just sell the warehouse. Yawn.

Them clowns should have gave it up. It's trash you gotta pay insurance for clowns using their main cars to do missions. Corny.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
ya you doo-doo :mjlol:

so far I’m at the part where he keeps running you over when you coulda easily thrown a few sticky bombs/proximity mines on the ground and fukk his shyt up :smh:
I won that exchange amd of course I win in the end. Otherwise I wouldn't be posting it

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Where's the ATM to bank my cash wtf can't find anything on the map smh..

Game kinda boring online tbh, don't get wtf the point is lmaoo maybe I'm getting too old for this shyt

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
fukk Sony and Rockstar for hiding this discounted version of the single player inside the PS5 version of the online game. They sell it for $10 and there's a PS5 shortage so many people can't get access to buy it. Limited time sale that most are blocked from participating in.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk Sony and Rockstar for hiding this discounted version of the single player inside the PS5 version of the online game. They sell it for $10 and there's a PS5 shortage so many people can't get access to buy it. Limited time sale that most are blocked from participating in.

:russ: :umad: !!!!!!!

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea. You gotta speak to somebody just to speak to me. Listen. I advise you don't really wanna beef with me. Please.

O you mad cuz I'm stylin on you :umad:

You could have better gear couldn't style it on me, :leon:
listen

PLUS THE OPPRESSORS ON ME. :demonic:

SO ACT UP?

N ULL fukkIN HAVE TO LAY DOWN.... :smugdraper:

(COMOTION)

nikka almost killed me eating some food off first line :bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan: classic fukkin battle

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
this nikka was scared just to tell me what system he was on…I had to find it :dead:
Don't end up like beanie Mac . Or Cam'ron. Or Jah. I'm just trying to run a business here. I deal with clowns like you like cocaroaches. Please just leave me be.