The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Just started playing this game recently and it's so fukking good. I'm about 21 percent done with the story mode and didn't realize grove street was in this.

How the fukk the ballers take over groove street? Do they reveal what happened. How :mjcry:!

What happened to CJ!

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Just started playing this game recently and it's so fukking good. I'm about 21 percent done with the story mode and didn't realize grove street was in this.

How the fukk the ballers take over groove street? Do they reveal what happened. How :mjcry:!

What happened to CJ!

How old are you???

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

What happened to CJ!
No, none of this is mentioned

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Why you ask that?

Damn! I did peep that Franklyn's aunt is named Denise. Maybe there is some relation but by marriage or some shyt lol
So I bought GTA5 the first week it came out last gen, played the opening bank heist scene, never touched it again
I plan on it one of these days but I guess I'm just asking everyone is the single player any good?
Most ppl I know play it exclusively online (I haven't done that)
I did play GTA4 online but I felt that was mostly ass cheeks. Like, the game doesn't play like we all dreamed does it?
Can you take over a block? Can you populate a hood? Does it work like that or is everything scripted?

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
So I bought GTA5 the first week it came out last gen, played the opening bank heist scene, never touched it again
I plan on it one of these days but I guess I'm just asking everyone is the single player any good?
Most ppl I know play it exclusively online (I haven't done that)
I did play GTA4 online but I felt that was mostly ass cheeks. Like, the game doesn't play like we all dreamed does it?
Can you take over a block? Can you populate a hood? Does it work like that or is everything scripted?
Personally I love the single player. To me the storyline is not as good as GTA San Andreas but I enjoy it and find some parts hilarious. The gameplay is really good to me and I like the character swapping idea though Franklin is my favorite charcter of the three I have so far.

I don't think the online works where you can take over hoods like San Andreas but I'm not sure. I've never played it online.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Had to come back and ask this, what y'all think GTA 6 would be like?

It would be dope if they could connect Liberty City, Vice City and San Andres somehow.

Explain what happened to CJ, Claude and Tommy or include them in some way as well lol.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had to come back and ask this, what y'all think GTA 6 would be like?

It would be dope if they could connect Liberty City, Vice City and San Andres somehow.

Explain what happened to CJ, Claude and Tommy or include them in some way as well lol.
The Ps2 games and GTA4/GTA5/GTA6 are two completely Seperate universes

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
I never beat the story going cop this again for my ps5 :snoop:

Probably wait til Black Friday :russ:

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
I can't believe how much time has passed since I played this the first time and GTA 6 is still nowhere to be seen.

I'm still salty that they finessed us on the story mode DLCs. A grove Street Vs ballas storyline dlc would have been fire.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't believe how much time has passed since I played this the first time and GTA 6 is still nowhere to be seen.

I'm still salty that they finessed us on the story mode DLCs. A grove Street Vs ballas storyline dlc would have been fire.
We literally already had that story…twice, one of which was in this actual game :gucci:

Last edited: