The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Also the GTA V map hasn't been updated much since 2013. Sure they have made a few changes to some of the buildings due to the online businesses.

But the skyscrapers in Los Santos are still under construction and the game is almost 10 years old. :mjlol:

It's ridiculous what has the devs been working on all that time BEFORE they announced they started gta6 production¿!? It's like they went into the office for years and did the bare minimum!!! :mjlol: cause they damned sure ain't been working on rdr2online...:bryan:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
when you put it like this I don’t think I’d be entirely against it…GTA 5 story/missions was essentially busy work…it’s been my main complaint about the series since san andreas…I wouldn’t mind doing the same type missions in line with whatever story they come up with but using my character to get the job done…at least I’d feel somewhat more invested in doing the missions…playing as trevor was the only highlight of the game imo…franklin and michael were boring ass characters and felt like side characters anyway…lamar had more “personality” than franklin lol

My issues with a GTA MMO is how much of a grind the game is going to be. We already know the game is going to be riddled with microtransactions.

GTA MMO should be all maps with a world that adapts and somewhat constantly changes.

If they can release content similar to The Contract but on a larger scale, then I would be okay with a GTA MMO.

But we all know this is just going to be barely a step above GTA Online with no dedicated servers.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
It's ridiculous what has the devs been working on all that time BEFORE they announced they started gta6 production¿!? It's like they went into the office for years and did the bare minimum!!! :mjlol: cause they damned sure ain't been working on rdr2online...:bryan:

My theory is Rockstar Games have had high turnover right around the release of GTA V (with the turnover getting worse during the mid 2010s), and Take Two has them on a leash. Just like how Take Two has 2k on a leash.

The fact they outsourced the GTA Definitive Edition to a shytty mobile game developer basically almost proves the Rockstar staff from the 2000s is long gone.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I was playing with @Dre Space Age on friday and we damn near did all the dre missions in one setting. we did finish the cayo heist, but we need to get that done in stealth mode to make way more money.
When can we run it again? I’m down. Free tonight just got home from work.

how? doesn't the person who started it need to add? I have no idea who that is.
I clicked on “view friends’s crew, saw The Coli and joined it then selected it now The Coli shows up next to my name. Also saw Black Coli Gang or some shyt like that but only joined the one you in.

then i clicked “join a crew member’s session.”

so i played with a Coli crew member named Crakface. Actually we didn’t really play together he just followed me around in his Opressor a bit then flew away. I could’ve used his help when this dude was bombing me.

I am at least able to kill people once but they usually have more firepower or some invincible ass vehicle

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

I clicked on “view friends’s crew, saw The Coli and joined it then selected it now The Coli shows up next to my name. Also saw Black Coli Gang or some shyt like that but only joined the one you in.

so i played with a Coli crew member named Crakface. Actually we didn’t really play together he just followed me around in his Opressor a bit then flew away. I could’ve used his help when this dude was bombing me.

I am at least able to kill people once but they usually have more firepower or some invincible ass vehicle

u were playing with @Mowgli

he almost blew up my meth stash the other day.

I went out last night, but I can play this week.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

O that was you. I sensed the brotherhood. Didn't know you were gang. I'll accept the friend request.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
O that was you. I sensed the brotherhood. Didn't know you were gang. I'll accept the friend request.
yeah we used to play Halo 3 SWAT on xbox 360. Didn’t know you were on playstation
u were playing with @Mowgli

he almost blew up my meth stash the other day.

I went out last night, but I can play this week.
that’s wassup

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
i'll look and see my brother online

every time he's playing GTA V and i'm thinking to myself "what could this bozo possibly be doing on there:martin:"