The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Pc or console?!?:picard:

console has some nasty ass cheaters too…shyt like god mode, unlimited off-radar, the ability to make you explode on the spot…shyt is fukked up…and they put me in bad sport with all of them b*stards even tho my infractions are different…the bad sport lobbies are unplayable smh…idk if it still works but there was a time when to kill someone in god mode you had to park a tank on them until their health ran out and they died…then when they’d respawn, they’d be food…that shyt take a lot of planning tho and I’m not sure it works anymore…ppl like that should be permanently banned from the game

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Tried online ps5 version cos it was free..

Nah this game feels like a 2013 game.. again, why did I buy a ps5 to play old ass games

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
Tried online ps5 version cos it was free..

Nah this game feels like a 2013 game.. again, why did I buy a ps5 to play old ass games
Be billionaire and complain about free games, pal.

nah but tbh I really do think it looks nicer. Gotta find something you like in-game at stick with it. I feel the same way but there haven’t been maybe ps5 releases that are fire.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The fact Take Two/Rockstar had the Franklin and Lamar content only accessible through GTA Online told me all I needed to know.

A GTA MMO would be a cash cow for Rockstar and Take Two

I know I just don't wanna accept it because I know where it's heading gtav is gonna be the last definitive GTA...:sadcam: take 2 must be stopped... We are living in the worst timeline.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The fact Take Two/Rockstar had the Franklin and Lamar content only accessible through GTA Online told me all I needed to know.

A GTA MMO would be a cash cow for Rockstar and Take Two

when you put it like this I don’t think I’d be entirely against it…GTA 5 story/missions was essentially busy work…it’s been my main complaint about the series since san andreas…I wouldn’t mind doing the same type missions in line with whatever story they come up with but using my character to get the job done…at least I’d feel somewhat more invested in doing the missions…playing as trevor was the only highlight of the game imo…franklin and michael were boring ass characters and felt like side characters anyway…lamar had more “personality” than franklin lol

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I know I just don't wanna accept it because I know where it's heading gtav is gonna be the last definitive GTA...:sadcam: take 2 must be stopped... We are living in the worst timeline.

Also the GTA V map hasn't been updated much since 2013. Sure they have made a few changes to some of the buildings due to the online businesses.

But the skyscrapers in Los Santos are still under construction and the game is almost 10 years old. :mjlol: