The Official Golden Globes 2018 1/7/18 Thread

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok somebody school me.

This bytch Tanya Harding tried to DISFIGURE another woman’s legs because she was a competitor, and now she’s some type of hero:wtf:
margot robbie talking too much, the ad campaign worked but I don't like that a new generation of kids think tonya was a great person.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
As someone who watches This is Us...I wonder how the other two actors who make up the big 3 feel. Sterling plays the favorite on the show and he's also the favorite in real life. That shyt must suck a little

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
24 years ago, Tonya Harding played a part in the beating of a fellow American figure skater in what I remember was highly publicized only to be overshadowed by OJ in those days. Now this woman’s at an awards show for films and television. What a wonderful world ....:beli:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
margot robbie talking too much, the ad campaign worked but I don't like that a new generation of kids think tonya was a great person.

Breh I don't even think enough people have seen that movie to make a statement like that feasible. No diss to the movie at all but it'll be easier to look up youtube clips of Nancy crying in pain than to see that movie.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
As someone who watches This is Us...I wonder how the other two actors who make up the big 3 feel. Sterling plays the favorite on the show and he's also the favorite in real life. That shyt must suck a little

Yeah, I feel you on that one breh

Dude that plays Kevin is fantastic on the show. He doesn't get the props he deserves.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh I don't even think enough people have seen that movie to make a statement like that feasible. No diss to the movie at all but it'll be easier to look up youtube clips of Nancy crying in pain than to see that movie.
I hope not, because from the interviews i'm reading, it sounds like robbie got too into the character.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

fukk them.

Sterling was already swagging in People Vs OJ Simpson. Dude is up there with Idris Elba in the fact that he’s clearly the better screen presence in pretty much everything he’s in

Last edited: