The Official Golden Globes 2018 1/7/18 Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I hope not, because from the interviews i'm reading, it sounds like robbie got too into the character.

You're also assuming she's going to be around for a long time. You know you're only allowed to get work as an older woman in Hollywood if your name is Meryl Streep or glen close. Meryl will be 80 and still taking roles

Daps
24 years ago, Tonya Harding played a part in the beating of a fellow American figure skater in what I remember was highly publicized only to be overshadowed by OJ in those days. Now this woman’s at an awards show for films and television. What a wonderful world ....:beli:
Man nobody gives af about Nancy Kerrigan. Tonya was hated from the jump soon as she started competing getting shytty ass scores and shyt. Plus her dirtbag husband the one who orchestrated the hit. And Nancy didn’t die so who cares

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
fukk them.

Sterling was already swagging in People Vs OJ Simpson. Dude is up there with Idris Elba in the fact that he’s clearly the better screen presence in pretty everything he’s in

:russ: damn son don't do them like that. I love the show so I think about shyt like that. He just styles on everyone on a weekly basis.

Dunkirk:snooze:

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
people on twitter talking about how Kirk Douglass was said to have raped Natalie Wood but was on stage for the metoo Globes. You cant script this hollywood shyt :russ: jesus christ