The Official Golden Globes 2018 1/7/18 Thread

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Cocksuckas really put get out in the comedy/musical section

Their fukkery knows no limits

Get Out was satirical though. That alone would put it in the Comedy section. It's dark comedy, and as much as a comedy as I, Tonya. And it being a Horror did not help. I'd put it in Comedy before Drama

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Get Out was satirical though. That alone would put it in the Comedy section. It's dark comedy, and as much as a comedy as I, Tonya. And it being a Horror did not help. I'd put it in Comedy before Drama

Also...no diss to anyone who wins tonight, but its the golden fukking globes. I'd rather have the staff of Mad Magazine give me an award than the HFP and it'll mean a lot more. It's just an extra trophy on the shelf and a reason to get drunk on tv

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY

I'm saying! I don't get the uproar about what category it's nominated for. Did y'all brehs just started watching movies now? :dwillhuh:

Daps
I mean he’s legit one of the greatest rappers in Hip Hop history. Worked his ass off to perfect his craft with the acting. Dude didnt really “finesse” anything
shyt I ain’t mad at him. He’s a terrible actor tho. Terrible.