The Official General Hospital discussion thread

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
nikkas took over my thread talking bout this damn show so since y'all too scared to make the thread I did it for y'all

Discuss :hula:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've been watching GH since fourth grade elementary school in 94.

Sony and Brenda's run in the 90s is GH GOAT years. There was also Luke, Lara, Lucky, Liz, the Quatermaines,
Cassadines, Justuce, Lucy, Stone :rip:, Robin, Felicia and Mac.

Sonny leaving Brenday at the altar and them ending it for good ripped my soul apart.

This scene here. :ohlawd::noah::to::deadrose:

Sonny looked like an Arabian. :krs:

When Brenda got with Jax I was done with GH. I started watching again around the time her crazy mother came back and drove her off the cliff. Again, I was done with GH, but I Emily (when Amber Tambylin was player) Summer fling with Miguel and Zander kept me watching.

The first time Brenda came back in the early 00s on Alcazar boat, I was back in. Only for them to crushed my heart again. The last Brenda returned was again :wow::deadrose:

My life won't be complete until Sonny and Brenda is together forever. :ahh:

I need help :snoop:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
its gonna sound like Ducktales, but I used to flat out drop whatever street shyt i was doing and walk over my girl's house at 2 oclock to watch General Hospital.

3:30, I was out the door. lol

But honestly, almost every nikka roaming around that I knew was hooked on some soap opera or another. Small Town, No school, no job, and you wasn't outside ALL the time...

This was back in the day when Sonny Corinthos wasnt QUITE "Dat nikka" yet....

Robin had HIV,

Yeah, Jax first showed up if I remember right.... Was kinda dueling with Sonny for Brenda.

Nicolaus Cassadine first showed up. Was the son of Laura Spencer and Luke's mortal (and dead) enemy, Stavros Cassadine. Needless to say, Luke and Laura's son Lucky and Nicolaus didn't get along....

I think Alexis first showed up too. MMMmmmm.... Alexis.

What else... Helena?

Oh! And Kevin cooked Lucy's pet duck Freud and fed it to her... funny shyt.

I think I moved up north around the time Brenda died and came back...?

anyway, here's to the good ole days.

:old::cheers::drunk:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
anyway, I don't see why nikkas acting all shocked for...

sure, soap operas are sorta typecast as business conglomerates, girls fukking the heirs and stuff... getting swept away by princes and unrealistic female fantasies or whatever....

GH had all that PLUS

Spies,

The Mob

Evil Geniuses with Death Rays and plots of that nature

a soap opera version of S.H.I.E.L.D. (lmao)

all duking it out with each other...

And everyday folks like The Spencers, The Scorpios and Frisco+Felicia caught in the middle of it all.

Especially as a kid.... once you realize what's going on, how could you NOT watch it?

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WTF could be better than a mob boss patterned after Michael Corleone but named after Sonny.... who's bi-polar and fukked in the head? And he's a good guy?

Ooooh! and Jason Quartermaine came back with Amnesia and started being Sonny's hitman/shooter. lol

amazing what you remember...

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
if you dont watch it then how do you know if itsd any good? :russ: the show fell off hard some point in the mid 00s and hasnt recovered. All these other shows (bar GH) need to get gone they are an embarrassment

Yea I'm pretty sure it's terrible now cause I never hear anybody talk about it anymore but in the 90s/early 2000s it was the hands down goat

As the world turns used to be the shyt too

Never really fukked with any of abc soaps but ima check out GH of the strength of y'all

Y & R was always overrated to me but my momz and sisters love that shyt

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
WTF could be better than a mob boss patterned after Michael Corleone but named after Sonny.... who's bi-polar and fukked in the head? And he's a good guy?

Ooooh! and Jason Quartermaine came back with Amnesia and started being Sonny's hitman/shooter. lol

amazing what you remember...
I never watched pre-hospital fire (04) but since then its been addictive.The over reliance of carly/sonny/jason was trying some years especially when the powers trashed dope characters like alchazar/claudia to make the trinity reign supreme.The stuff with aj also left a bad taste but all in all its a great show that doesnt really play into the same cliches the others do..