Reppin
Cerulean Cave
1415012035106_wps_33_EROTEME_CO_UK_FOR_UK_SALE.jpg

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Remember when this movie was just about a cop infiltrating a local truck hijacking gang :russ:

Now they got cars on spyhunter shyt taking down terrorists :deadrose:
Ocean 11 with cars brehs. The idea to change the series to this was quite possibly the greatest idea in hollywood.

"One Last Ride"

DAY 1!

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Remember when this movie was just about a cop infiltrating a local truck hijacking gang :russ:

Now they got cars on spyhunter shyt taking down terrorists :deadrose:
Yo I was saying that in the part 6 thread !! At no point did these guys show the skill set to take down paramilitary teams like they did in 6 :heh: in part one a trucker with a shotty almost ended them now they taking down mercenary squads who fought in the worst areas in the world like it's nothing . Can't wait to see my Tokyo drift nicca back in this one :banderas: is the only series where the movies improve each one with the first 2 being the worst ?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Yo I was saying that in the part 6 thread !! At no point did these guys show the skill set to take down paramilitary teams like they did in 6 :heh: in part one a trucker with a shotty almost ended them now they taking down mercenary squads who fought in the worst areas in the world like it's nothing . Can't wait to see my Tokyo drift nicca back in this one :banderas: is the only series where the movies improve each one with the first 2 being the worst ?

No, considering that the fourth movie is the worst of the series with that awful GPS race and disgusting CGI during the tunnel chase.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
You nikkas serious? The first one is fukking classic. The dialogue alone is hilarious and still referenced years later in all the sequels. The second one isn't bad either. Dude who said the 4th is the worst is correct and I actually thought it was going to kill the series but then they got The Rock signed on for Fast Five and switched the shyt to Oceans 11 heist type movies with fast cars and bad broads and it worked. Now they watch that money roll in like :myman: ....

I don't know if it was Justin Lin's idea or not but whoever switched the game up is a hero.

I thought Fast 6 was a slight step down from Fast Five but it was still really good. Now, how are they able to take care of military like units and trained mercenaries? Well first.. you aren't supposed to be thinking too much about this. If that's what you want to do then the series isn't for you :heh:

But, I can attempt to explain. Paul Walker is ex-FBI. He was like a God agent. So there's one. The Rock is like Mr. DEA and some other shyt and pretty much indestructable. So there's two. Tyrese is an ex-con. Good driver. You never really see him kick anyone's ass, at least I don't recall. Luda is into some black market shyt, heavy. He's actually a really smart dude and knows his way around cars, computers, etc... He's a born hustler with serious connections. Vin Diesel probably shouldn't have as good of aim as he does but the dude has been in the dirt his whole life and like I said in a prior post... you gotta start somewhere. Navy SEALS weren't born SEALS. Nah mean. :manny:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

:heh:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Justin Lin may be coming back for the last 2 movies:

Not too long ago we learned that FURIOUS 7 helmer James Wan would be returning to his more traditional stomping grounds with the CONJURING sequel - now set for release Summer 2016.

This left a whopping elephant in the room: if Wan was busy on that franchise, who would helm the next set of FAST AND THE FURIOUS films, which Vin Diesel & Co. have been so pointedly insinuating for quite a while?

According to Deadline, it looks like Universal wants Justin Lin to re-enter the fold to shoot new F&F installments back to back. Lin, of course, previously helmed FURIOUSes 3, 4, 5, and 6.

I expect Lin and Universal to begin talking again about him directing a multi-part production that will lead to multiple movies shot together and will wave the checkered flag on the Fast & Furious franchise.

…says THIS piece at Deadline.

The FURIOUS movies are being generated at an admirably regular pace…and my sense of the matter is that some amount of forethought/prep on future installments occurs while current chapters are being realized…so I’d imagine we’ll be hearing definitive news regarding Lin (or no Lin) in rather short order.

The first, and completely nutty, trailer for FURIOUS 7 was recently revealed - you can see it HERE.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/69461