The Official Furious 7 Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
You nikkas serious? The first one is fukking classic. The dialogue alone is hilarious and still referenced years later in all the sequels. The second one isn't bad either. Dude who said the 4th is the worst is correct and I actually thought it was going to kill the series but then they got The Rock signed on for Fast Five and switched the shyt to Oceans 11 heist type movies with fast cars and bad broads and it worked. Now they watch that money roll in like :myman: ....

I don't know if it was Justin Lin's idea or not but whoever switched the game up is a hero.

I thought Fast 6 was a slight step down from Fast Five but it was still really good. Now, how are they able to take care of military like units and trained mercenaries? Well first.. you aren't supposed to be thinking too much about this. If that's what you want to do then the series isn't for you :heh:

But, I can attempt to explain. Paul Walker is ex-FBI. He was like a God agent. So there's one. The Rock is like Mr. DEA and some other shyt and pretty much indestructable. So there's two. Tyrese is an ex-con. Good driver. You never really see him kick anyone's ass, at least I don't recall. Luda is into some black market shyt, heavy. He's actually a really smart dude and knows his way around cars, computers, etc... He's a born hustler with serious connections. Vin Diesel probably shouldn't have as good of aim as he does but the dude has been in the dirt his whole life and like I said in a prior post... you gotta start somewhere. Navy SEALS weren't born SEALS. Nah mean. :manny:
The 4th one was the highest grossing in the franchise theres no way it was going to kill it.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
91dHQ%2BpzimL._SX522_.jpg

sets 50 bucks blu ray plus digital via amazon today (comes out in march)