The Official Formula 1 Thread 🏁

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He gave Gasly his props in the press pen :salute:. Lol he confused Vettel for Verstappen, said Seb then caught himself. He still doesn't consider Verstappen a rival :mjlol:. But he seemed somewhat upbeat in the pen. I think he's already bounced back. Time to shyt on them in Mugello next week.

He respects Max, but he rates himself higher. Max talked a lot of trash last year, but have you seen him this year? He is respectful. I think Hungary made him realise Lewis isn't to be fukked with.

He puts Lewis in another class, he disregards Bottas and the other drivers, but he knows Lewis is different. Ever since that chastening last year in Hungary he realises Lewis is a different beast, and he probably isn't beating Lewis in the same car.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
He gave Gasly his props in the press pen :salute:. Lol he confused Vettel for Verstappen, said Seb then caught himself. He still doesn't consider Verstappen a rival :mjlol:. But he seemed somewhat upbeat in the pen. I think he's already bounced back. Time to shyt on them in Mugello next week.
He probably hates missing out on win 90 at Monza-- and he was primed for record tying Grand Slam. But from a championship points perspective, he didn't really lose anything significant.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
So I just watched the incident again. Coming out of T11, starting lap 20 you see Magnussen's car pull off to the right, out of the way. Exiting T2 Bono tells him yellow on the main straight, car is pulled to the side. Lewis replies back we should be good, it's right by it (the marshal post), they can pull it back. SC doesn't come out until Lewis gets to the 300 or 250 meter board on the back straight. He does enter while the pits are closed, but Bono didn't let him know until Lewis is in the pit lane literally right after he put the limiter on :snoop:.

So they threw an SC in a situation where they normally would have thrown a VSC. I thought one of the main points of the VSC was to neutralize the race while marshals are on track, and a full SC when there is heavy debris or machinery on track. Even putting that aside, why did they throw it so late? They even threw the yellow flags late as fukk :mindblown:

F K

All Star
Daps
:

Martin Brundle is a fool.:russ:

All jokes aside.. isn't this the best possible result for a day Hamilton got a 10 second penalty? None of his championship compretition got a podium, max didn't even finish.:smugbiden:

Jean toomer

Superstar
Daps
:

Martin Brundle is a fool.:russ:

All jokes aside.. isn't this the best possible result for a day Hamilton got a 10 second penalty? None of his championship compretition got a podium, max didn't even finish.:smugbiden:

Bottas position as the number 2 is absolutely confirmed. Disgraceful drive today. Don’t want to hear a peep out of him rest of the season.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Perez out at Racing Point, Vettel to replace him.
:jbhmm:

Will be interesting to see how Vettel does next year. He should still be better than Perez but both are better than Lance Stroll.

I expect Ricciardo and Norris with Mercedes engines to be ahead of Racing Point. And Alonso in a Renault could make some noise too. Sainz and Leclerc better hope for a miracle or Ferrari to start cheating again :mjgrin:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:jbhmm:

Will be interesting to see how Vettel does next year. He should still be better than Perez but both are better than Lance Stroll.

I expect Ricciardo and Norris with Mercedes engines to be ahead of Racing Point. And Alonso in a Renault could make some noise too. Sainz and Leclerc better hope for a miracle or Ferrari to start cheating again :mjgrin:
I wouldn't sleep on Ferrari for too long, they might be able to salvage that car next season. Sainz and LeClerc can drive. I was surprised to see LeClerc up at P5 today.

It'll be interesting behind Mercedes for sure. :lolbron:

Side note: Now that I'm done with football for the forseeable future I'm finally back home where I was as a kid and teenage years, F1. :wow:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
I wouldn't sleep on Ferrari for too long, they might be able to salvage that car next season. Sainz and LeClerc can drive. I was surprised to see LeClerc up at P5 today.

Side note: Now that I'm done with football for the forseeable future I'm finally back home where I was as a kid and teenage years, F1. :wow:
Yeah but he only likely got P5 because of the yellow flag during Q3. Several drivers had their laps ruined.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

Rules are more or less frozen for next season, so I think its a write off. They really need to get it right for 2022.